Visa thai child

You could get a non-o visa (single or multiple) for being the parent of a Thai.

To get a one year extension it would depend upon the office where you have to apply. You would have to have joint custody of your child to get it. The written rules do not state your child has to live with you full time but some offices require it anyway to get the extension.

Thank you, how about in Bangkok ? The non-o i don't need to exit the country every 3 month right ?

With a multiple entry non "O" visa you have to leave every 90 days and then return for a new 90 day entry.

A single entry visa will provide one 90 day entry.

Only by applying for and being grated an "extension of stay" can you avoid having to leave the country.

Also, i will send the money today, can i apply for "visit" visa first from my visa exemption to wait for the money to arrives ?

You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your child.

You should check with Bangkok immigration to find if they will do the extension based upon being the parent of a Thai with joint custody of your child.

In order to apply for a one year extension you would first have to apply for a conversion to a 90 day non immigrant visa entry. You will have to supply all the same documents needed for an extension except the money does not have to be in the bank for 2 months.

It might be best to go to a Vientiane or Penang to get a single entry non-o visa. All you you would need is your child's birth certificate and a copy of their house book registry.