Relevant and factual information about post offices in CHM someone please

Jskero

Need to send international parcel as cheap as possible.

Any ideas please?

Thank you very much. Have a pretty nice day!

p.s. if you know the size values of those boxes which are available to pack the stuff in ) it 'd be grateful.

Coz i need a quite big one.

all the best!!

Edited by Jskero

Thailand Post

• Airport 24-hr Post Office, 60 Moo 3, Airport Rd, ☎ +66 53-277382.
  • Changklan Post Office, 186-186/1 Changklan Rd, ☎ +66 53-273657.
  • Phra Sing Post Office (Singharat Rd (3 min walk south of Wat Phra Singh)). edit
  • Talat Kam Tieng Post Office (Assadathon Rd, near Tesco Lotus, just off the super highway). This is the post office where you ship/receive bulky objects like bicycles and motorbikes.
  • Tha Phae Post Office (West side of Tha Phae Gate on Ratchadamnoen Rd, 25 paces down the street from Black Canyon Coffee). Daily, 08:00-20:00. This little PO is the most convenient one for most visitors due to its hours and central location. The offer packaging services, faxing, international telephoning, sell postcards, stamps, etc.

From https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Chiang_Mai

I agree, the Pra Singh post office is very efficient, organized and never crowded.

Conversely I didn't think that "post office" just inside Thapae Gate was a real post office. I thought it was some sort of contract parcel shipping business. It always looks like a disaster with packages out on the sidewalk. Numerous people have told me they deposited outoing letters and post cards there that never arrived at their final overseas destination.

fellows I have cot the staff in the airport office and asked them about sizes, but i haven't clearly got what they tried to explain me.

I took a snapshot of a piece of their size rules i need, but it is Thai wacko.png ...

Can someone pls help to translate it ?

post-236552-0-48961900-1448110150_thumb.

(need the part 2)

Thank you! )

Edited by Jskero

Thailand Post

• Airport 24-hr Post Office, 60 Moo 3, Airport Rd, ☎ +66 53-277382.
  • Changklan Post Office, 186-186/1 Changklan Rd, ☎ +66 53-273657.
  • Phra Sing Post Office (Singharat Rd (3 min walk south of Wat Phra Singh)). edit
  • Talat Kam Tieng Post Office (Assadathon Rd, near Tesco Lotus, just off the super highway). This is the post office where you ship/receive bulky objects like bicycles and motorbikes.
  • Tha Phae Post Office (West side of Tha Phae Gate on Ratchadamnoen Rd, 25 paces down the street from Black Canyon Coffee). Daily, 08:00-20:00. This little PO is the most convenient one for most visitors due to its hours and central location. The offer packaging services, faxing, international telephoning, sell postcards, stamps, etc.

From https://en.wikivoyage.org/wiki/Chiang_Mai

that is only a handful of the many post offices in C.M.