Cold weather clothes

madmitch

I need a warm hat, scarf and gloves. I'm going somewhere next week and the forecast is not just cold but very cold. I'd rather buy before I go. I've seen them around, wondering why they sell such items in Phuket, and now it's me that needs them! But can I remember where I've seen them? Of course not.

I may go up to the Premium Outlet tomorrow but I'd be grateful for any other suggestions. Uniqlo at Tesco Lotus maybe?

I would go to Ocean shopping (near Saxophone pub in Phuket town) and walk around in there.
Lots of shops.
Some of them have what you are looking for.

(I think I've seen them in there)

Good luck.
If not there, then nearby is Robinsons in Phuket town.

(but ocean stuff would be a lot cheaper)

If you can't find it, www.warmstuff.com would have all of that with quick shipping. (but maybe not so quick to Thailand)

Thank you. Jungceylon was easiest for me today. I'm not going to the Arctic so I decided against paying a couple of thousand baht or more for gloves in Sports world! But if you are doing extreme cold then the North Face gloves look excellent.

A couple of sweatshirts from 71 Outlet and gloves from upstairs in Big C. Bargain at 229 baht. They had woolly ones at 89 baht as well. Loads of warm jackets everywhere, obviously trying to capture the Chinese, Russian and Northern European market. Scarves were all too thin so the local tailor will run one up for me tomorrow from a fleece blanket.