Retirement extension no lease.

I am going for my first retirement (long-stay) extension and, after one year on a lease, the owner of the condo and I have agreed to a month by month agreement.

Could someone please confirm that I should ask the owner for a copy of her Tabien Baan and Thai ID to give to immigration? Should I take internet/utility bills with me?

I believe Bangkok Bank facilities are available at CW. Does anybody know what time they open, and are you sure I can get both the statement and bank book updated there?

Thank you in advance.

It is possible to do a rental agreement on a month to month basis and it will be accepted by immigration.

I don't think immigration will accept a copy of their house book and ID without some for form of agreement.

Just checked the Bangkok Bank website and it states the branch at CW opens at 08:30. Many people get their letter and update on the same day they apply.at CW.

You could try with just a letter emailed to you.

Many rental agreements are done on a fill in the blanks form you can get at a book or stationary shop. Then signed by both parties and a witness.

Yep, that's the one I've got and have used it for 4 years without problems.

Might not the thorny TM30 issue currently being discussed at length in other threads on here also come into play? Indeed, might it not be positively beneficial in this particular instance for the OP to get his landlady to complete this form (assuming that she has not already done so)?

Might not the thorny TM30 issue currently being discussed at length in other threads on here also come into play? Indeed, might it not be positively beneficial in this particular instance for the OP to get his landlady to complete this form (assuming that she has not already done so)?

No mention in any reports of Chaeng Wattana where OP is applying wanting a TM30 that I can recall. They could though but the OP could sign it as the possessor.