TOT Ridiculously slow since yesterday night

dageurreotype

Same here in the "sticks" (western part of Khon Kaen province).

Generalizations don't make sense.

It depends on local conditions like nr. of subscribers vs. quality of infrastructure.

As a regular forum reader you will notice that none of the big three (ToT, 3BB, True) is without problems, frustrated customers.

"Even my supposedly 'super-fast' fibre with True is only chugging along these last couple of days in Korat city."

​My True 'Fiber Optic' was terrible night of 25th up in Chiang Mai and only slightly better this morning.

Using True Internet Speed Test last night.

UK 9.7 Down 0.52 Upload

Singapore 9.51 Down 0.84 Upload.

Bad service for best part of a month.

john

Last night my TOT FTTh connection started giving me and the family issues. A 'ping' to google.co.th showed >3000ms

A 'tracert' showed the issue was with the first concentration router all FTTx connection in my area talk to, 2975ms delay.

Reset my router and the ping returned to 25-28ms, but just we settled back into our YouTube viewing it jumped to >2800ms again.

Verified that it was the first 'hop' past the our residential Fiber Optic router that was definitely the issue and was in the process of posting to the online TOT Report Issue page when it just as suddenly cleared up.

So far, no re-occurrence. (crossing fingers, and toes)

Archived