Women Accused of Drugging Farangs with Xanax-Spiked Breasts

Jonathan Fairfield

Women Accused of Drugging Farangs with Xanax-Spiked Breasts

14483691591448369229l.jpg

Pattaya police display today a hardcopy of a CCTV image taped to a piece of cardboard they claim shows two women involved in drugging and robbing to foreign men.

PATTAYA — Pattaya police accused two women today of spiking drinks and their breasts with drugs to incapacitate two tourists and rob them.

Suchada Yoosuk, 33, and Pattanawan Sawangcheun, 30 were arrested on Pattaya’s Walking Street on Monday night after police tracked them from security camera footage after their alleged victims reported being drugged and robbed.

“They confessed to putting the pills in the drinks three times,” police Lt. Col. Chusak Pinrat said. “But they denied applying it to their nipples, though we have footage showing so.”

In CCTV footage, police said the pair were seen bringing a foreign man to a hotel on two separate occasions, according to police Lt. Col. Chusak Pinrat. Each time, they were seen putting something later identified as an anti-anxiety drug commonly sold as Xanax into their drink and also onto their nipples, he said, before leaving the premises with the men’s belongings

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-11-24

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would need a hell of a big dose of xanax to knock somebody out unless they were already pretty plastered already. I've taken three xanax before and still not slept. Mind you it was my first night back after a 6 month absence and I. Was in serious party mode.

Khaosod with a late entry for story of the yearclap2.gif

I reckon getting drugged by Xanax spiked breasts would actually be pretty good.

And it would be a damn site better than those sad saps last week in Chiang Mai who were drugged and robbed after eating a bit of fruit!!! - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/872540-two-farangs-drugged-and-robbed-by-two-women-in-chiang-mai/

cheesy.gif

I was drugged once about 25 years ago in Pattaya. I donot drink so not sure how they got it in me but they had me chewing gum a lot. Kept giving me gum. I was out for 25 hours should have killed me.Did police report never heard a thing. this was back when 3 or 4 deaths a week were happening in pattaya in similar ways. All attributed to heart failure.Young guys old guys and all in between heart failure.

I was drugged once about 25 years ago in Pattaya. I donot drink so not sure how they got it in me but they had me chewing gum a lot. Kept giving me gum. I was out for 25 hours should have killed me.Did police report never heard a thing. this was back when 3 or 4 deaths a week were happening in pattaya in similar ways. All attributed to heart failure.Young guys old guys and all in between heart failure.

Your imagination.

25 years ago ?

Do you suffer from paranoia ?

Your imagination.

25 years ago ?

That's something like 1990 - I think Pattaya was "happening" a long time before then.....

xanax does not knock you out like this, unless the person is laready, very very drunk, and I mean drunk to the point unable to walk.

Xanax, Aplrazolam is common anti anxiety medication, it does amplify effect of alcohol, but not like this, 2 ills, that is 2Mg of Xanax, and 4 shots of vodka do not knock me out, ad I'm not regular drinker, nor a patient suffering from panic attacks.

This is somethng else. Most likely extreme drunkenness, and then maybe 2 pills of xanax to knock the victim out, xanax only comes in 1 mg tablets here. 1 Mg tablet is a common dosage for sufferers of panic attacks, taken during a day, and it does not put the epatient to sleep, far from it, person who has taken 1 tablet functions normally, minus the social fears, and anxiety issues.

I was advised by the owner of the hotel where I was staying in Phuket in the 1980's not to buy gum from the smiling little kids on the streets because some are spiked, you would then be watched by others until you pass out and under the pretence of helping you they would empty your pockets.

Two drugging and robbery suspects arrested by Pattaya Police

drug-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Two women aged 30 and 33 were arrested on Walking Street in South Pattaya on Tuesday afternoon, accused of drugging and then robbing an Israeli and Iranian Tourist.

Both men, named as Mr. Gholamreza Azizollah aged 52 from Iran and Mr. Yakov Beri Reznik aged 65 from Israel reported similar incidents to Pattaya Police last week and since then Police have been searching for two suspects who were caught on CCTV.

When arrested both suspects were carrying purple sleeping tablets with them and later confessed to crushing tables and mixing with water which would be spread over their breasts.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219221/two-drugging-and-robbery-suspects-arrested-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-25

Oh! is that what happens in Pattaya? No!!! I don't believe it !!!, Because 95% of Thais are Buddists, Buddists wouldn't do somthing like that, surely not.wai.gif

On serious note, those girls are not good looking by any measure, the victims must have had their beer glasses on backwards when they met these girls.coffee1.gif

Your imagination.

25 years ago ?

Not sure what you mean here, by Your imagination. True story

yes about 25 years ago.

Why do you ask about paranoia?

Would need a hell of a big dose of xanax to knock somebody out unless they were already pretty plastered already. I've taken three xanax before and still not slept. Mind you it was my first night back after a 6 month absence and I. Was in serious party mode.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alprazolam

The only common side effect is sleepiness when treatment is initiated

Alcohol and benzodiazepines such as alprazolam taken in combination have a synergistic effect on one another, which can cause severe sedation, behavioral changes, and intoxication. The more alcohol and alprazolam taken the worse the interaction

tolerance will, however, develop to the sedative-hypnotic effects within a couple of days.

Your imagination.

25 years ago ?

Not sure what you mean here, by Your imagination. True story

yes about 25 years ago.

Why do you ask about paranoia?

because he heard the word somewhere and thinks it is cool to use it.

And it would be a damn site better than those sad saps last week in Chiang Mai who were drugged and robbed after eating a bit of fruit!!! - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/872540-two-farangs-drugged-and-robbed-by-two-women-in-chiang-mai/

cheesy.gif

Gets better by the minute here on TV.......now your considered a "sap" for eating a piece of fruit offered to you by a Lady.

I would hate to live in a society of "cloaks and daggers" that some people seem to frequent that requires them to give every action by people they come into contact with .....the "third degree" examination and be analyzed under a microscope.

Those must have been some nasty and bitter breasts. And as I have said many times in the past, the first thing you do upon returning to your room, is to out all cash, credit cards, passport, and valuables either in a locked safe, or a locked piece of luggage. It prevents both temptation and the fulfillment of bad intentions. Would have stopped these women cold. Nothing to rob, means Pung walks away frustrated.

cheesy.gif

Gets better by the minute here on TV.......now your considered a "sap" for eating a piece of fruit offered to you by a Lady.

I would hate to live in a society of "cloaks and daggers" that some people seem to frequent that requires them to give every action by people they come into contact with .....the "third degree" examination and be analyzed under a microscope.

Every action? No. But when you're taking home a prostitute you met in the street? Yeah, you probably should be a little bit cautious.

A few days ago there was a news article titled "Two farangs drugged and robbed by two women in Chiang Mai".

One of those two women was 50 years old.

I commented on that article and, looking at the photo of the two women in this news article here, I can comment the same here:

were the victims that drunk?

To add: and if they were not that drunk......were they that desperate then?

biggrin.png

Archived