Our Fish Farming Experiment....

Chris.B

Hi

I live in Sikhio Korat and i've just had Bore well sunk for personal water use and to fill the pond that i've just had built aswell. I'm now in the process filling the pond up with bore well water only to find that it is leaving a red stain all around the pond.Can any one tell me how to filter this out, what type of filters to use and where to purchase the filtration units.

Roly

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I live in Sikhio Korat and i've just had Bore well sunk for personal water use and to fill the pond that i've just had built aswell. I'm now in the process filling the pond up with bore well water only to find that it is leaving a red stain all around the pond.Can any one tell me how to filter this out, what type of filters to use and where to purchase the filtration units.

Roly

Your first job is to have the water tested to ascertain what the red stain is , it may be something that requires chemical nuetralisation rather than filtering.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi personely i try Pa or pla (in Thai) chanamet fish import from thailand (Ban Taba front Vientiane Thai side)to Laos or pyranas red belly very good steem fish whit chalot and lemon but in my small lake its a bit a night mare cose in the lake (150 meters per 50 meters in the contry side) they f***eat all the new born fish ,pa lin ,pa ka ,pa nai, pa nongtian, pa douk ,and all the other natural or import fish, it was a mistake but for sport fishing its great ,now they are betwin 1 and 3 kilos need a good fishing outfit , like a good troot or small salmon sometime broke the wire and cut the hook nice to catch ,,,still have 2000 to catch CaptBob laos

• 3 weeks later...