Pratnumak Hill " The Beverly Hills Of Pattaya " ?

fred Kubasa

Realtors and developers often use this description of Pratnumak Hills and toan extentit is true. I have been to Beverly Hills, Calif. several times and had all but forgooten that it is a remote village within a larger one. Like B.Hs. this section of Pattaya is quite remote from the rest of Pattaya, no

local transportation, no clincs, doctors,& far from hospitals emergency

services should you need one. It has no cinema, no, ( not one), fast food

franchisee,and although, like Beverly hills has some very grand buildings

but, once out of the building, the surrounding area is often, a ghastly slumoffering poor lighting and absolutely nothing for children. Cell phone and

Internet reception for some, is also poor & I noted no police -- anywhere.

Reconsider if you, like me, only read the " Beverly Hills " crap !

i'll hold my hands up on this one, it was me who marketed the area as that many moons ago.... at the time I put the adverts out it had all the makings of it... then some karate man/developer nicked it off me and plagiarised the crap out of it...

signed

A former Pattaya Real Estate Agent

Edited by lormakmak

This is obviously a troll post, but I'll bite and add my 2 cent's worth.

There's good and bad points about every area of Pattaya - Naklua - Jomtien, and that includes Pratumnak Hill. It's the area with the least bad points and most good ones.smile.png

If you're going to rip on a particular area, it would make sense to propose a better one and the reasons why it's better.

Having lived in Pattaya for 10 years and all of that time apart from a 3 month stint on the "dark side" and a few weeks in the "Central area", I've lived on Pratumnak Hill. I don't live here because someone forced me to - I had free choice.

Wow. What a laugh. Growing up in LA only a few miles from Beverly Hills, it never ceases to amaze me what kind of bullshit you can shovel at people and have them believe it. Pattaya is a place with no law, some of the lowest class people imaginable and a dirty beach to boot. Yeah, plenty to compare to BH.cheesy.gif

Its like telling the Russians, who've only swam in the Volga, that Pattaya is a world class beach.

Fred, Fred, Fred, Fred, Slow down old boy.....,

Wow a carve up of grand proportions.

Lets start with the no lighting.. You toured the area at night sir.... I highly doubt that... No cinemas, please the less said about that the better., Are we to judge an area of the planet for it's lack of a cinemas... Abysmal reporting... No doctors or hospitals... LOL, less than 4 kms away are several hospitals, how close do you need to live to one sir, is your health that poorly.... SUPER LOL.... Remote from the rest of Pattaya again lol, some would see that as a major +++++++++ PLUS.... Nothing for children, did you miss the beach at the bottom of the stairs or the grassed areas above the beach. Pls explain to us where else in Pattaya you can find grassed areas....... LOL again... but please inform us of an area in Pattaya that has something for kids....wow, terrible analysis.

Cell phone and internet terrible, I dare anyone to go there and recognise any difference to anywhere else in Pattaya... Pathetic to the end....

Police you cry, are you not aware that it would not matter if you had a police box right next to your condo, they serve nobody.... They are the laziest bred on the planet who could not care less about POLICING...

What happened to u in Pratumnak.. Did you suddenly understand you could not afford to live in one of the better more upscale less violent areas of the arse end of Satans A hole... Pattaya is what it is but Pratumnak for those who understand the real world will tell you it's a step above anywhere else...

Your post is comical, at the very least troll worthy... Pls suggest to us a better more suited area for the title of the BEVERLEY HILLS OF PATTAYA...

it is called beverly hills, because its hilly, and simply the best place to live in pattaya.a quiet area without much traffic, where else in pattaya do you find a nice place with seaview and no traffic-jams? in 5 minutes you are in the center with fast foods, cinemas and everything, i am happy, that noise is not around my corner.

i bought there a condo 1996, 19 years ago, and i never regretted it.

there is a brand spanking new clinic medical center up there on soi 6.I like the Hill because if yo happen to get trapped up there because of traffic it is veirtually self conatained with beaches restaurants markets bars. Pretty good place if you have a family. And if you want to get into the zoo its only five minutes down the hill.