Pratnumak Hill " The Beverly Hills Of Pattaya " ?

fred Kubasa

Fred, Fred, Fred, Fred, Slow down old boy.....,

Wow a carve up of grand proportions.

Lets start with the no lighting.. You toured the area at night sir.... I highly doubt that... No cinemas, please the less said about that the better., Are we to judge an area of the planet for it's lack of a cinemas... Abysmal reporting... No doctors or hospitals... LOL, less than 4 kms away are several hospitals, how close do you need to live to one sir, is your health that poorly.... SUPER LOL.... Remote from the rest of Pattaya again lol, some would see that as a major +++++++++ PLUS.... Nothing for children, did you miss the beach at the bottom of the stairs or the grassed areas above the beach. Pls explain to us where else in Pattaya you can find grassed areas....... LOL again... but please inform us of an area in Pattaya that has something for kids....wow, terrible analysis.

Cell phone and internet terrible, I dare anyone to go there and recognise any difference to anywhere else in Pattaya... Pathetic to the end....

Police you cry, are you not aware that it would not matter if you had a police box right next to your condo, they serve nobody.... They are the laziest bred on the planet who could not care less about POLICING...

What happened to u in Pratumnak.. Did you suddenly understand you could not afford to live in one of the better more upscale less violent areas of the arse end of Satans A hole... Pattaya is what it is but Pratumnak for those who understand the real world will tell you it's a step above anywhere else...

Your post is comical, at the very least troll worthy... Pls suggest to us a better more suited area for the title of the BEVERLEY HILLS OF PATTAYA...

You may have missed that I not only said remote, ( 4 kilometers in an ambulance not given right ofway is, maybe a death sentence). Even though I don't expect a fire I have an extinguisher and

I have bandaids ! No fast food joints and yes, occasionally I like a Big Mac or

KFC orSubway ! You must take a commercial motorbike to even get to Thrappasit and then a Baht bus to the parts of Pattaya most people wish to visit. At night much of the " HILL" is like a cemeteryand probably more suitable for an outdoor convalescent home. Do children spend all day, every dayat the beach or would they and tired parents want cinemas and playgrounds nearby.How do you get

to a conventional BiG C or Tesco, ( full size) ?

How many brothels does Beverly Hills have?

No brothels, fun bars, and loaded with Walking Street cast off female senior citizen/

over weight/homely/undesireables.

people like xx should stay in the centre of pattaya. i am very happy, that no brothels, gogobars, karaokes or their loud noises destroy my neighborhood in pratumnak. i love to wake up to bird sounds , and sleep with frog sounds, instead of cars or motorbikes or crazy loud music. but people are different, some are even proud to go to a brothel everyday, i just pity them.

Fred, Fred, Fred, Fred, Slow down old boy.....,

Wow a carve up of grand proportions.

Lets start with the no lighting.. You toured the area at night sir.... I highly doubt that... No cinemas, please the less said about that the better., Are we to judge an area of the planet for it's lack of a cinemas... Abysmal reporting... No doctors or hospitals... LOL, less than 4 kms away are several hospitals, how close do you need to live to one sir, is your health that poorly.... SUPER LOL.... Remote from the rest of Pattaya again lol, some would see that as a major +++++++++ PLUS.... Nothing for children, did you miss the beach at the bottom of the stairs or the grassed areas above the beach. Pls explain to us where else in Pattaya you can find grassed areas....... LOL again... but please inform us of an area in Pattaya that has something for kids....wow, terrible analysis.

Cell phone and internet terrible, I dare anyone to go there and recognise any difference to anywhere else in Pattaya... Pathetic to the end....

Police you cry, are you not aware that it would not matter if you had a police box right next to your condo, they serve nobody.... They are the laziest bred on the planet who could not care less about POLICING...

What happened to u in Pratumnak.. Did you suddenly understand you could not afford to live in one of the better more upscale less violent areas of the arse end of Satans A hole... Pattaya is what it is but Pratumnak for those who understand the real world will tell you it's a step above anywhere else...

Your post is comical, at the very least troll worthy... Pls suggest to us a better more suited area for the title of the BEVERLEY HILLS OF PATTAYA...

You may have missed that I not only said remote, ( 4 kilometers in an ambulance not given right ofway is, maybe a death sentence). Even though I don't expect a fire I have an extinguisher and

I have bandaids ! No fast food joints and yes, occasionally I like a Big Mac or

KFC orSubway ! You must take a commercial motorbike to even get to Thrappasit and then a Baht bus to the parts of Pattaya most people wish to visit. At night much of the " HILL" is like a cemeteryand probably more suitable for an outdoor convalescent home. Do children spend all day, every dayat the beach or would they and tired parents want cinemas and playgrounds nearby.How do you get

to a conventional BiG C or Tesco, ( full size) ?

That's the magic of Pratumnak Hill. I'm 1km (as the crow flies) from Walking Street and it's super quiet at night. It's very close to all the mahem, but far enough away to relax when you're at home.

If a quick emergency trip to hospital is your most pressing concern, then find a place close to a hospital. Soi 4 Beach Road will probably suit you best. You're at the hospital (PIH) and a short walk to Big C (with Cinemas) and not far from Central (with Cinemas) and at the beach. You won't feel you're at a convalescent home as there are brothels and massage parlours virtually next door and you're a short walk to Soi 6. To top it off, you're right on a baht bus route. You'd be a fool to live anywhere else.

No brothels, fun bars, and loaded with Walking Street cast off female senior citizen/

You don't know your back yard very well. i wont name the place, but im sure

the more informed know the place. wai2.gif

Had a good laugh with the poster who said you can get to the 'center' and the cinema in 5 minutes. Maybe if you have a private helicopter. I used to live at VT3 and it probably took a couple of minutes just to get on to Pratamnak Road--and something you do not want to do at 5PM. The nearest cinema I know is at The Avenue and we certainly never reached it in 5 minutes. But that aside, I think the area is no better or worse than other areas of Pattaya but it suffers from not being on the baht bus line so you need your own transportation.

LOL, Revise the lyrics to that scorpions song, winds of change and you got a winner!

I follow second road
Up to Gorky Heights
Listening to the wind of change
An August summer night
Baht buses passing by
Listening to the wind of change......lalalalalalaviolin.gif

how about "Gorky Heights" , has a nice ring dunnit?

Fred, remember what Groucho Marx said, don't join any club that would have someone like you as a member!

Lived on the hill for 5 years total in 2 different houses until the crime at night got way out of hand. Just about everyone I know had some type of problem every 6 months or so. If it wasn't someone trying to brake into your house it was someone dumping garbage near your house or someone getting mugged by two guys on a motor bike. Poor lighting, no police, many homeless living in the woods and shacks, and too near Pattaya south side. Maybe in 20 years things will change but for many of us by that time it won't matter. As for other places to live, I would suggest another city but that is my opinion .... To each his own :)

The estates would have to average $ 20.000.000 USD on more then 100 estates to come near California's Beverly Hills.

It's pathetic. Calling places Hyde Park, Park Lane.... Awful places, bearing no relation to the places from whence the names have been 'borrowed'. Don't get me started on Covent Garden.

Developers? What a joke!

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

It's pathetic. Calling places Hyde Park, Park Lane.... Awful places, bearing no relation to the places from whence the names have been 'borrowed'. Don't get me started on Covent Garden.

Developers? What a joke!

Yep, + 1

100 % Knobs.

Edited by onemorechang

Had a good laugh with the poster who said you can get to the 'center' and the cinema in 5 minutes. Maybe if you have a private helicopter. I used to live at VT3 and it probably took a couple of minutes just to get on to Pratamnak Road--and something you do not want to do at 5PM. The nearest cinema I know is at The Avenue and we certainly never reached it in 5 minutes. But that aside, I think the area is no better or worse than other areas of Pattaya but it suffers from not being on the baht bus line so you need your own transportation.

you must be travelling by car.

You don't know your back yard very well. i wont name the place, but im sure

the more informed know the place. wai2.gif

Make that to plural!