Turbo charged Thai bum gun

Thaivisa Video

I would kill to have water pressure like that in my house ! I don't use the bum gun (except when cleaning the bathroom) but I would be a happy man if the water coming out of the shower and other taps was at a similar pressure as in the video !

I would kill to have water pressure like that in my house ! I don't use the bum gun (except when cleaning the bathroom) but I would be a happy man if the water coming out of the shower and other taps was at a similar pressure as in the video !

Why wouldn't you use the bum gun? You wash your hands when they are dirty, why not wash your bum?

Why wouldn't you use the bum gun? You wash your hands when they are dirty, why not wash your bum?

Because every man and his dog uses the same bumgun to clean their bum. And god knows when it was last disinfected.

I wouldn't put one near my bum.

For anyone that doesn't know , bum guns are always on the right of the bog so even left handed folk have to fire with the right hand and the er left hand is used for the fiddling about stuff 'cos folk shake hands with their right hand . Well that is what I was told and it makes sense , The thought of using paper after all these years , yuk !

ehhh........... my shxt don't stink ..............

Because every man and his dog uses the same bumgun to clean their bum. And god knows when it was last disinfected.

I wouldn't put one near my bum.

Oh so the sh1t left on your bum is disinfected? The gun never touches your arse anyway, plus if your worried about touching it with your hand, that's what soap and water are there for.

Stop being such a soft <o<k..

Oh so the sh1t left on your bum is disinfected? The gun never touches your arse anyway, plus if your worried about touching it with your hand, that's what soap and water are there for.

Stop being such a soft <o<k..

Do an experiment. Throw some mud on the wall in two places. Spray one patch off with the bum gun. Wipe the other one with some dry tissue. Which one came clean. Man, I wouldn't want to have your arse, Greenchair. Hey,maybe there's a reason your chair is green. Have you been eating lot of spinach?