Intermediate level online course

underthecounter

Hi guys,

I am sure that this same question has been asked before but I just don't have time to go through all the previous pages plus, all of it seems outdated.

I have been living in LOS for 11 years, married there,a couple of kids. I don't work in LOS but I commute from the region a couple of weeks every two months so after 11 years I have picked plenty of Thai, both speaking and reading. I know all the symbols and I am aware that the combination of long/short vowels with long/short consonants produces a different tone that gives the meaning although most of my Thai comes from regular use. I can function on my own for everyday tasks including visiting the doctor, asking for directions, having a quarrel with a taxi driver or explaining a police guy that I live here and this turn I just made with the car has been allowed for the last five years so please either ask me how much you want straight away or let me carry on. Same as with written stuff: groceries, directions, basic manuals, etc...

The problem is that my profficiency has become stagnant for some years. I can't spend more time in LOS to improve and the exposure I have just helps so much.

Is there any online Thai course for intermediate level that could help me stop expressing myself in Thai like a baby (yeah, I know, it's their grammar, or lack there of)? I don't mind at all paying for it as long as it is effective. Most online resources I have found doesn't go beyond already made expressions and I would like to be able to construct more complex sentences and become bilingual, same same I am in English na.

It has become an issue for me since my kids haven't picked up enough of my mother tongue (not English, Spanish) to allow a proper transfer of emotions and, at their age, that is more important than just learnin pasa KhunPo.

Appreciate any help!!!