Just Need Confirmation Please..?

Ive been doing my Non O Visa One yearly extensions ( married to a Thai support ) for about 4 years now,

after trying to take in all the changes, can some one just confirm when I go this year to renew for one more year , are there any new proposed changes I have missed ..? has any thing changed for some one like me over 50 Years old , not working , 400,000 Baht in a Thai bank , and with a Thai wife and children...? living in Thailand permanently.

Thanks ........... Harald

Nothing except there is talk of the 400k being required to be in bank 3 months. If before or during review period is not clear yet and expect if required it will be "do it next time" for any extensions for some period of time. There is also word that the under review period will be a normal 3 months to allow closer checking of marriage status.

It should be in the bank for the review period in any case so suspect if there is a "three month" rule it will be then. But as this is not an option for new applicants will need feedback on what those in the system are told on there next renewals.