Have they arrived already?

swissie

Those 2 week millionaires. flocking in from Europe, willing to explain to Expats "How Thailand and the Thai Population ticks?" Never mind the women of Pattaya, I would gladly go to Pattaya for a few days just to soak up some wisdom from this special group of experts. So again. are they already on location?

Ouuups! I just remembered, that most posters here don't even live in Thailand. Henceforth, they will not like me anymore. Eventually, I will get over it.

Cheers.

They sure keep arriving.....And are proudly showing off their g.f.'s for rent and letting everybody know how different she is, while playing Mr. Big-Shot for a few weeks. I alos often hear that Europe is much worse than Thailand.....More corruption, more dirt, more internet down, more fat ladies and...and....and..... Never a boring day....:-). MS>

Those 2 week millionaires. flocking in from Europe, willing to explain to Expats "How Thailand and the Thai Population ticks?" Never mind the women of Pattaya, I would gladly go to Pattaya for a few days just to soak up some wisdom from this special group of experts. So again. are they already on location?

Ouuups! I just remembered, that most posters here don't even live in Thailand. Henceforth, they will not like me anymore. Eventually, I will get over it.

Cheers.

Unfortunately without them Thailand wouldn't tick in the tourism department.

I see a lot more full time alcoholics and western welfare cases ("expats") marry prostitutes ("mine is different") compared to the two week millionaires. Most of the two week millionaires have a job rather than living of welfare from their home country. The "expats" say their home country, where they got their education, job and welfare from is shit and they ain't never going home, unless there is a problem with their welfare payments.

What is this fixation with Pattaya, nearly always negative, mostly from people who don't live here.

I can't imagine going to Chiang Mai sub forum, and posting something random. Why would I?

If you lived here in Pattaya, and moved away for some reason, now miss it, come back! Or if you are unable to come back for some reason, get over it! Why post negative nonsence?

We, Pattaya people don't come to your St. Mary Mead sub forum, and post random crap!

So why not try, and get over it!

"Has he arrived already?"

"Who?"

"Swissie"

"Who gives s***!"

"There is only one thing worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about" Oscar Wilde

...at least whilst they're talking about me, they're leaving some other poor bugger alone!

What is this fixation with Pattaya, nearly always negative, mostly from people who don't live here.

It's just beyond our powers of comprehension how someone would ever voluntarily reside there.

And yet thousands of expats do, and love it, myself included. Very strange.

It's just beyond our powers of comprehension how someone would ever voluntarily reside there.

;>

Couldn't pay me to live there.

No chance of that, we're very selective in Pattaya.

;>

Couldn't pay me to live there.

That,s a relief thumbsup.gif

;>

Your have powers of comprehension? You would never guess,judging by your post, unlikely as it seems to people like yourself,Pattaya extends past walking street and beach road

Very poor show off Tourist here In CHiangmai Over festival period.

Now will all bars being shut at 12 across the board.

Chiangmai really suffering even my local shop keeper asks what the hell is happening.....

Let alone all the bars restaurants and even the food stalls disappear early.

Edited by leighd7

I took time to learn the phrase " I don't speak english" in Russian.

I also speak Thai and Indonesian. English is my mother tongue.

Whenever I am approached by an english speaking tourist I reply that I don't speak English in Russian.

Whenever I am approached by a Russian tourist, I reply in bahasa indonesian.

Whenever I am approach by a Thai man, I also reply in indonesian.

Whenever I approach a Thai girl I use my very best Thai.

I see a lot more full time alcoholics and western welfare cases ("expats") marry prostitutes ("mine is different") compared to the two week millionaires. Most of the two week millionaires have a job rather than living of welfare from their home country. The "expats" say their home country, where they got their education, job and welfare from is shit and they ain't never going home, unless there is a problem with their welfare payments.

Can you please state what you mean by "welfare" payments? Do you mean UK pensioners (these people have paid into the system all their lives for it)

Or maybe you are referring to people on unemployment benefit, which "western welfare cases" are you referring to?

Which western countries are you referring to?

I can't imagine going to Chiang Mai sub forum, and posting something random. Why would I?

If you lived here in Pattaya, and moved away for some reason, now miss it, come back! Or if you are unable to come back for some reason, get over it! Why post negative nonsence?

We, Pattaya people don't come to your St. Mary Mead sub forum, and post random crap!

It may have escaped you: I do live in Thailand and Pattaya is only a couple of hours away. I want to soak-up the "freak=show" for a few days, that usually happens this time of year.

This is why I asked "Have they arrived already". Unless the annual "freak-show" hasn't started yet, I'd see little reason to visit Pattaya.

Cheers.

Hey Moonseeker,, you are right, i am in Europe now leaving for LOS in a few days.

Europe is much worse than Thailand.....More corruption, more dirt, more internet down,

more fat ladies and...and....and.....

It's true, the corrupt government i have to deal with is sending me bankrupt, trying to sell

my real estate is proving harder than i thought so Tourism in Thailand is suffering until i

get there, in about a week's time, i do agree the mothers in Europe are hideous while

the daughters are beautiful, so why is it that as soon as they marry they fall off the tree?

I'm off to Thailand for 6 months of relax, but not Pattaya, it's a horrible place.

Hey Moonseeker,, you are right, i am in Europe now leaving for LOS in a few days.

Europe is much worse than Thailand.....More corruption, more dirt, more internet down,

more fat ladies and...and....and.....

It's true, the corrupt government i have to deal with is sending me bankrupt, trying to sell

my real estate is proving harder than i thought so Tourism in Thailand is suffering until i

get there, in about a week's time, i do agree the mothers in Europe are hideous while

the daughters are beautiful, so why is it that as soon as they marry they fall off the tree?

I'm off to Thailand for 6 months of relax, but not Pattaya, it's a horrible place.

A horrible place that thousands of expats live in and enjoy. Don't like it, good, don't come, but don't knock it unless you live here, otherwise your opinion is worth squat.

It may have escaped you: I do live in Thailand and Pattaya is only a couple of hours away. I want to soak-up the "freak=show" for a few days, that usually happens this time of year.

This is why I asked "Have they arrived already". Unless the annual "freak-show" hasn't started yet, I'd see little reason to visit Pattaya.

Cheers.

You travel to Patts for a few days so you can engage with the annual influx of low-end tourists (aka the freak show) that you despise so much.

Then you can return home, feeling very satisfied about your place in society, no matter how tiny and insignificant it really is.

It all makes perfect sense.

Edited by Radar501

Cheers.

You travel to Patts for a few days so you can engage with the annual influx of low-end tourists (aka the freak show) that you despise so much.

Then you can return home, feeling very satisfied about your place in society, no matter how tiny and insignificant it really is.

It all makes perfect sense.

Methinks the freak show would have increased by one.