Guiness

kurgen

Guiness Update:

In Shennanigans at 'The Avenue' a pint of Guiness is 220 Baht but 190 Baht in Happy Hour. Happy Hour is 11-1 and 4-7.

The small cans of Malaysian Guiness in some Family Marts (275 ml) cost 90 Baht but are 8% by volume.

Wow thats a very old thread you brought up ,but thanks for the info .Will try the Guinness there .Had a pint recently at Molly Malones WS., for 230 baht ( aprox ) ,but it was a good pint and kept its head to the end of the glass .The pint i last had at Maggie Mays was not great ,but only 150 baht .

Was that the Maggie Mays on Soi Chaiyapphoon? Was it draft and what was wrong with it?

Guiness Update:

In Shennanigans at 'The Avenue' a pint of Guiness is 220 Baht but 190 Baht in Happy Hour. Happy Hour is 11-1 and 4-7.

The small cans of Malaysian Guiness in some Family Marts (275 ml) cost 90 Baht but are 8% by volume.

Wow thats a very old thread you brought up ,but thanks for the info .Will try the Guinness there .Had a pint recently at Molly Malones WS., for 230 baht ( aprox ) ,but it was a good pint and kept its head to the end of the glass .The pint i last had at Maggie Mays was not great ,but only 150 baht .

Was that the Maggie Mays on Soi Chaiyapphoon? Was it draft and what was wrong with it?

No ,the one at Soi Watboon , in Jomtien .It was draft and lost its head quickly as i drank ,and did not taste right .

Edited by Thaifan2

No ,the one at Soi Watboon , in Jomtien .It was draft and lost its head quickly as i drank ,and did not taste right .

Sounds to me like disgruntled staff jizzed in the beer. I'll give that place a miss and stick with Maggie Mays on Soi Chayapoon. Thanks for the heads-up! :o