Soi Ko Phai - is it near a baht bus ?

mcfish

Soi Ko Phai - is it near a baht bus ?

If they mention that the Baht bus route is 200 meters away, then why are you asking about it here ?

You are thinking of coming to Pattaya for a holiday and you don't even know the name of the place you "might: stay......have a great vacation

I used to live on soi Kopai. There are baht buses going up & down Pattaya Tai, but you'll need to take a motorbike from the start of soi Kopai (or walk) or charter your own baht bus.

Do they go to 2nd rd? And do you remember if they run late at night?

I used to live on soi Kopai. There are baht buses going up & down Pattaya Tai, but you'll need to take a motorbike from the start of soi Kopai (or walk) or charter your own baht bus.

Do they go to 2nd rd? And do you remember if they run late at night?

I've seen baht buses mid-evening on South Road but I imagine it's like the Klang baht buses -- few and far between late in the evening and early morning. So if you have the patience, you'll get home eventually. I'd rent a scooter for the stay on Kopai, although I get that you probably want to avoid drinking and driving.

bloody hell brewster I,m sure I would never admit to that gigglem.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif

bloody hell brewster I,m sure I would never admit to that gigglem.gifgigglem.gifgigglem.gif

No longer!!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif ................................cheesy.gif

Archived