Model behaviour: Foreign hotties support illegal model crackdown

webfact

I haven't read a quote from any foreign hotties supporting an illegal model crackdown.

Just a photo of 3 people holding their work permits for a photo op which they were no doubt paid to do.

Models paid to have their photo taken?

What a shocker!

The Ministry of Labor yesterday vowed to jail unlicensed models and employers as it hit back at those pretty faces that earn big money in the country without paying taxes.

I paid 33% tax to the modeling agency that represented me on each earning when I was into modeling.

That is not TAX. Those are ROYALTIES.

They do not look to hot to me and by the looks of things Russians. The Pm is buliding bridges with the Russia PM how cosey.

What a waste of time and money and those Russians will do anything to stop competition. Just a complete waste of time I would say.

Try searching Google Images with the models' names. If you don't think they're hot then you must be very cold.

BTW, only one is Russian.

They do not look to hot to me and by the looks of things Russians. The Pm is buliding bridges with the Russia PM how cosey.

What a waste of time and money and those Russians will do anything to stop competition. Just a complete waste of time I would say.

Try searching Google Images with the models' names. If you don't think they're hot then you must be very cold.

BTW, only one is Russian.

Really? Where are the other two from? Two of three "big names" mentioned are Thai but the poster is obviously referring to the unnamed people in the photo.

Most modelling jobs are very short duration. How does a model get a non B visa and a work permit for a one day job shooting a commercial? And then the work permit and visa are cancelled after the shoot.

If they want models to be legal, they have to alter the work permit laws to reflect reality. It is simply impossible as it is.

big names like Khemanit Jamikorn, Yossavadee Hassadeevichit and Sabina Meisinger.

Totally unknown to me. Do I have to know them ????

yes that is a big name . Opps, sorry , there is a comma in there . Now the big name is only half the size.

Edited by xen

So they had WPs...and so what? Did anybody check the WPs? I'd be very surprised if they had 'model' listed as their occupation. Perhaps 'assistant' or 'English language facilitator' which would mean any actual modelling work they were doing would be illegal anyway, so they're just being hypocritical. If they are employed as full time models I stand corrected and retract my previous statement. I remain doubtful :(