Two arrests made in Australian ex-biker Murder case

webfact

these bikies walk around pattaya at night with colours on stating who they are, not one single one of them would have the guts to jump in a ring here with a thai fighter and fight one on one

You must drink in Insomnia, you need to take a chill pill mate and get some sleep. Research Jesters Pattaya. Then you can call yourself an idiot instead of me doing it.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Confesses to Abduction of Former Biker Gang Member, Police Say
By Sasiwan Mokkhasen
Staff Reporter

14491310051449131117l.jpg
Tyler Gerard, a 21-year-old U.S. national, in police custody Wednesday in Sa Kaeo province.

PATTAYA — A U.S. national arrested in connection with the murder of a former Australian Hells Angels biker reportedly confessed to being involved in his abduction.

Police said today that Tyler Gerard, 21, has admitted to being part of an apparent hit squad which on Monday attacked, abducted and ultimately murdered Australian national Wayne Schneider, an Australian said to have formerly been a member of the Hells Angels, a transnational criminal enterprise that became popular during the 1960s counterculture movement in the United States.

Schneider, 38, was found buried dead Wednesday in a shallow grave off a road after being beaten and forced into a truck at the residence where he was staying in Pattaya.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1449131005

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-12-03

its amazing how fast things can go when thais smell the presence of large sums of cash. Disappointingly, they left with the money. (i presume they had money. why else?)

If you have read or learned anything about Outlaw Bikie Gangs (as apposed to Bikers) in Australia. The Hells Angels, The Comoncheros, The Finks etc, etc. Then you will know that they are chapters, who generally have their ruling bodies in the US. Many will be surprised to know that gang wars, killings, police crack down and Australian State laws have relatively resent been introduced, at the ex pence of innocent motorcycle clubs (bikers), to make all motorcycle gangs illegal, with the main aim of dismantling the Outlaw motorcycle gangs(bikies and sometimes known as 1%s). The outlaw gangs are the main distributors of illegal drugs, on such a large scale that their membership consists, not just of average Joe Blow, but highly qualified solicitors, accountants and professionals. The bikers swear to secretcy based on the Cossi Nostra, and are run by rules based upon the armed services.(The first Hells Angels were a group of ex US pilots in the Vietnam war).

When one high ranking bikie leaves one gang, eg The Hells Angeles, for the Commocheros, he has committed a gang crime punishable by up to death. That and giving drug importation and distribution secrets away, is more likely the revenge killing rational, than what you suggest, that of money possession. These USA/Australian gangs are extremely big business and not to be messed with. All this sounds like Holliwood make belief...research it.

Yes I do know the legislation to which you refer. Not only that but I applauded its introduction as long overdue. 'Bikers' as opposed to 'Bikies' will not be affected by the legislation as it is about being together for the purpose of committing a criminal offence. There are many Bikers Clubs such as Ulysses that do wonderful work for charity. In my hotel days, I had them often visit my hotels and never did I have a problem with them.

The same can't be said for 'Bikers' - parents will be able to sleep better if these laws are left alone and allowed to achieve their objectives.

Its hard for me to understand just how these criminals are able to enter Thailand. Recently after having lived here for 9 years , applying for my visa in Australia i had to get a Federal Police Clearance first

What is hard to understand oldsailor....?

As you just mentioned---Australia doesn't have "Visa on arrival" You had to get a clearance first--& a visa.

Thailand has visa on arrival for certain countries .

So imagined 3-4 planes arriving at the same time (as they often do) 1,000----1,200 people standing in immigration waiting for them to do a police check on each person (quite how you would do that without Thailand being connected to all the police forces computers in the world + the FBI) I don't know .

If you have free travel this is what you will get----as someone pointed out, the people who done the Paris attacks had free travel from another EU country.

All the British crims used to travel to Spain before...................coffee1.gif

After having to provide an Aust Fed Police clearance to get my O-A visa. I find it hard to understand just how criminals get in without this clearance ........Understand ?? Bye the way ! "people who did the Paris attacks" not 'done' rolleyes.gif

oldsailor.....there is no clearance because there is no Visa to apply for----it's Visa on arrival.

30 days on arrival from the stated countries.... not applying for a Visa like you had to do for Australia before making the journey.

What is difficult to understand in that...??

**btw thank you for the English lesson.......maybe if you looked more at the content of the post & not fixate on the grammar, You may have understood the different situation between visitors to Australia & Thailand .............coffee1.gif

After having to provide an Aust Fed Police clearance to get my O-A visa. I find it hard to understand just how criminals get in without this clearance ........Understand ?? Bye the way ! "people who did the Paris attacks" not 'done' rolleyes.gif

oldsailor.....there is no clearance because there is no Visa to apply for----it's Visa on arrival.

30 days on arrival from the stated countries.... not applying for a Visa like you had to do for Australia before making the journey.

What is difficult to understand in that...??

**btw thank you for the English lesson.......maybe if you looked more at the content of the post & not fixate on the grammar, You may have understood the different situation between visitors to Australia & Thailand .............coffee1.gif

Errm. More likely would have been on a visa exempt entry, not a visa on arrival.

Edited by Don Mega

Pattaya Police obtain "confession" from American in Australian murder case

man-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police continue to make progress in the murder case of an Australian ex-biker and on Thursday Morning reportedly obtained a confession from the American suspect arrested at the Thai-Cambodian border in Satkeaw Province on Wednesday.

Mr. Joseph Tyler aged 21 who had sustained an injury to his left arm during the initial incident involving the deceased man, Mr. Wayne Schneider aged 38, was transported to Pattaya from the Thai Border Province on Tuesday Night and was interrogated by a 10-man investigation panel early on Thursday Morning.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219467/pattaya-police-obtain-confession-from-american-in-australian-murder-case/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2015-12-03

"was interrogated by a 10-man investigation panel early on Thursday Morning."

So the good old "telephone book" interrogation worked again, getting a quick confession. 10 men with a phone-book each never fails..... clap2.gif

TIT

THe last serious gang fight I rmember in the UK was years ago at the Glastonbury festival. The next year they had the festival and brought in the Paratroopers to be the security. Quite a few of the Hell's Angels ended up in hospital as a result.

After that the event went off smoothly

Heard there are a lot of Ex 2 PARA about Pattaya... cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

In Glastonbury's case the event organisers along with the police arranged for their presence. Instructions to stop trouble and that is what they did.

And most of the big ones do business here and or have Chapters here. HA opened there official charter here a few years ago. The Outlaws were into Nana Plaza. They write about the business being run by an Ex President of the club but that was BS.

I did think HA were from WW11 and not Viet Nam though.

Uhmm I was just thinking about the events of this story.. sounds everything so weird and botched that could easily be the storyboard of a crime-humor movie.

So a thai wife of one of this guys rent a black pickup that then turns white, with a gps tracker in it.

In the meantime the victim, an ex prominent hell's angel involved in crime and drugs goes out dininig and drinking with his business partner and another very shady folk, ex chief of comancheros with a criminal past, guest at his home. The three gentlemens are respectively a former boxer, an mma fighter and a former kickboxer. The latter go back home earlier because suddenly felt ill. The victim and the business partner reach home later. Then the pickup with five thugs in it (all inside? Some on the back? With covered faces already?) at early morning enter the luxury village with security and cctv. Supposedly lure out home the victim, fight and beat him unconscious, stops the guards at gunpoint, load the body on the back of pickup and leave the premise meanwhile the guest is sleeping and doesn't hear a thing. Take a trip around town with an unconscious body on the back of the truck unnoticed to reach a remote location, dig a 2mts deep hole, finish and bury him, before to abandon the vehicle and flee.

Must be very informative follow the whole gps track and various cctv's during the route.

This guy they arrested just can't be a real American. Americans never confess to ANYTHING. lol

USA
Cops: Okay, buddy we got 10 eye witnesses and 4 video camera discs that clear show you shot the victim at high noon in the middle of the town square.
Suspect: A case of mistaken identity. I wasn't even in the county when it happened. I want my lawyer now!

LOS

COPS: Okay, Khun Bad Guy, we have an amulet seller who is blind in one eye, and only partial vision in the other who said he saw you do this from 100 meters away on a moonless night with heavy cloud cover.

Suspect: Yep, you're right. I confess.

its amazing how fast things can go when thais smell the presence of large sums of cash. Disappointingly, they left with the money. (i presume they had money. why else?)

If you have read or learned anything about Outlaw Bikie Gangs (as apposed to Bikers) in Australia. The Hells Angels, The Comoncheros, The Finks etc, etc. Then you will know that they are chapters, who generally have their ruling bodies in the US. Many will be surprised to know that gang wars, killings, police crack down and Australian State laws have relatively resent been introduced, at the ex pence of innocent motorcycle clubs (bikers), to make all motorcycle gangs illegal, with the main aim of dismantling the Outlaw motorcycle gangs(bikies and sometimes known as 1%s). The outlaw gangs are the main distributors of illegal drugs, on such a large scale that their membership consists, not just of average Joe Blow, but highly qualified solicitors, accountants and professionals. The bikers swear to secretcy based on the Cossi Nostra, and are run by rules based upon the armed services.(The first Hells Angels were a group of ex US pilots in the Vietnam war).

When one high ranking bikie leaves one gang, eg The Hells Angeles, for the Commocheros, he has committed a gang crime punishable by up to death. That and giving drug importation and distribution secrets away, is more likely the revenge killing rational, than what you suggest, that of money possession. These USA/Australian gangs are extremely big business and not to be messed with. All this sounds like Holliwood make belief...research it.

It would be a really good idea for you to actually do a bit of research before posting total nonsense.

Always remember, when in doubt (as you are no doubt) Google is your friend gigglem.gif

Murder no more than 15 years here he will do 7 or less. I've seem them get 4-5 years here alot....but attempted murder can be 30. So never want to wound someone. But kidnapping and related charges may be more much much more...life in a Thai prison is 10 years if your very young and healthy....

These outlaw gangs along with criminal elements such as Chinese Tongs,Costa Nostra Texas Banderos, and others are the most watched by law enforcements outside of known terrorest groups.

Edited by sanukjim

"Research it" how about taking some of your own advice. Hells Angels were formed a few years after WW2 (1948 actually). The draconian laws in OZ have been in place since the mid 90's starting in Western Australia after some killings and bombings between the Mongrel Mob (NZ gang) tried to make inroads in WA. There was a lot of animosity between the mob and the Coffin Cheaters who at that stage were the most powerful club in WA.

A special task force was set up by the police to combat the violence. Although not publicly known, the police iof that unit wear specially designed tie pins and patches saying 99 % -er. They can (covertly) wear an outlaw MC inspired insignia when it is banned for the inspiration to do so...

Also not all gangs are US affiliated. The Rebels, Oz's largest club with chapters in every state and now internationally was formed in OZ. Their membership is over 5000 and growing.

Edited by Lopchan

An educated guess from experience would be , they started to export meth/ yaba from Thailand took too much of it themselves started getting paranoid , then shit unraveled fast !! It's the drug of choice for these guys and Australia has huge problems with it along with the USA and quite possibly the most destructive drug of all .

Or perhaps a wild guess from zero experience?

Oh we have some very brave arm chair critics in here.....maybe you wouldn't be so brave if some of them hells angles came around for a vist....for you guys stuck in your passive holiday dream world theres been bikie wars going on in the land down under for some time lot of shoot em up drugs and all them other things associated with organized crime....oh boy its in your back yard now......stay inside at night guys....

Well don't know if the only news you read is TV but its front page stuff in AU cause the dead guy was a Hells Angle...and just about everything written about them seems true....

Yes I agree, I think they are wonderful.

They tend to hunt in packs, safety in numbers. Get one on their own and chances are they'll soil their leather chaps.

Jeez, another hardcase keyboard warrior with his "experience". Can you confirm the above from your own previous meeting with said member on his lonesome? Or is this a fantasy in your own mind, or something that happened to you, role reversal and all that? Why don't you try it sometime, the one to one scenario. Do let us know how you got on. I personally, know exactly how you will get on.

English is perhaps not your first language, so no critique here on the incorrect spelling. But criticize you i will regards your many incorrect factual mistakes. HA/Vietnam war - wrong by two decades. The Finks were as Australian as Australian gets. Comancheros was/is an Australian club. Split by the Milparra massacre. They did not have American parentage. Etc etc. You need to find better research material. Or just stay out of it...

PATTAYA: -- Pattaya Police continue to make progress in the murder case of an Australian ex-biker and on Thursday Morning reportedly obtained a confession from the American suspect arrested at the Thai-Cambodian border in Satkeaw Province on Wednesday.

Mr. Joseph Tyler aged 21 who had sustained an injury to his left arm during the initial incident involving the deceased man, Mr. Wayne Schneider aged 38, was transported to Pattaya from the Thai Border Province on Tuesday Night and was interrogated by a 10-man investigation panel early on Thursday Morning.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219467/pattaya-police-obtain-confession-from-american-in-australian-murder-case/

pattaya-one.jpg

"was interrogated by a 10-man investigation panel early on Thursday Morning."

So the good old "telephone book" interrogation worked again, getting a quick confession. 10 men with a phone-book each never fails..... clap2.gif

TIT

Good Lawd,is that supposed to be a HA, what a sweetie.

The Hell's Angels were around when I was at school which was well before the Vietnam war, which makes the statement that the first Hell's Angels were a group of US pilots from the Vietnam war incorrect, and I am talking about Australia here.

these bikies walk around pattaya at night with colours on stating who they are, not one single one of them would have the guts to jump in a ring here with a thai fighter and fight one on one

You must drink in Insomnia, you need to take a chill pill mate and get some sleep. Research Jesters Pattaya. Then you can call yourself an idiot instead of me doing it.

the jesters are a joke..............................sorry couldn't resist it cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

pattaya-one.jpg

I certainly hope they did this the correct way, that it will be admissible. No torture, no translation issues, a lawyer present, etc.

They`re going to love him in prison. The old lags who haven`t had contacts with women for the last 20 years will want to show the white boy what real Thai hospitality is really like.

Thailand has become the 21st century equivalent of the 18th and 19th century Australian penal colonies or the French devil`s island. America, Australia and Britain loves the Thai justice system, where they can off load their undesirables and saves their taxpayers millions of dollars into the bargain.

2 metres is not a shallow grave

No, and I'll bet when Bagnato made them dig it that deep his accomplices bitched and moaned. Digging a grave is hard work. That's why most murder victims are found in shallow graves. I'm sure they didn't know about the GPS tracking device on the truck. I'll bet the owner of the rental firm has had trucks stolen from him before and just quietly decided to protect his property.I wonder how far from the road the grave was. The freshly dug dirt must have been quite visible.

just when you thought incompetence could not get any worse, we now have a bunch of Aussie wanna be bikers who cant tie there own shoes without screwing it up...incredible. This s thing reads like a comedy o errors and sheer stupidity.

These clowns would not even be allowed to get near the Hells Angels...what a joke!