Accident Liability

wprime

I would say the red car as he hit the blue car towards the rear so blue had gained right of way.

Or maybe the blue car as he cut in front of the red car.

The green car, it was being driven by a farang.

In your animation the road is too narrow for both cars to make this manouver at the same time. And since the roads in Thailand are all well layed-out this could not happen in Thailand. But if it were to happen I would say the red car had the best overview and should have waited a little bit.

Now if the road was wide enough for both cars to do this at the same time, it would depend who was in the others lane.

In your animation the road is too narrow for both cars to make this manouver at the same time. And since the roads in Thailand are all well layed-out this could not happen in Thailand. But if it were to happen I would say the red car had the best overview and should have waited a little bit.

Now if the road was wide enough for both cars to do this at the same time, it would depend who was in the others lane.

Kaset-Nawamin & Vivapadi intersection.

Kaset-Nawamin & Vivapadi intersection.

Yes? You expect everybody to know the exact road situation there?

Poor road layout/design certainly contributed to collision. Driver of the red car no doubt assumed the driver of the blue car would cross the solid line as probably many do there. Was taken by surprise when he didn't subsequently driving into the side of the blue car which he had not expected to be in his road space. Red at fault.

Can somebody point to this junction on a map or provide coordinates so we can have look at it on Google streetview?

Archived