CO-2 Levels in Pattaya Central, away from road?

moonseeker

Hi there

Any experts who have established an average baseline on a sunny day or know where to get this info for CO-2 levels in Pattaya City's air. Away from roads, in garden-type outdoor setting. Thank you kindly & nice weekend. MS>

Edited by moonseeker

Unfortunately & not surprisingly the Thai sites for air pollution hardly work or end in 2013...5555......So the question remains. What would CO-2 levels in the city, away from the road, but outdoors be? Thanks. MS>

The link I posted seems to be up to date.

post-186594-0-25353400-1449233461_thumb.

If you live right by the sea and if the prevailing wind is coming from the sea (as it is most of the year) then the levels of pollution should be fairly low.

If you live inland, or during the period when the prevailing winds are blowing towards the sea, then all bets are off.

Do you care about CO2 levels in regard to health?

Its known in the debate about climate warming but its absolute portion is irrelevant regarding to health.

If it would be dangerous, my 4+ daily bottles of soda would have killed me already.

If think you are looking to the wrong parameter.

For health other factors are important, like CO (monoxid), NOx (nitrogen oxide) and particulate matter (PM xx).

Have a look at the table in post #5 (sulfuric acid is another health hazard shown there SO2).

Good luck finding detailed numbers for different areas in Pattaya.

Living uphill having a breeze from the sea is surely better than living in a central Pattaya trough.

Just look at the areas where the water regularly flows to and you have an approximate guess where not to enjoy the best air quality.

Edited by KhunBENQ