Where To Find Good Lube

mikederson

I was wondering where can you find good-quality lubricant for anal sex in Bangkok? That may seem strange, but it's an important question and is important for safe sex too.

Because I only see typical lubes like KY Jelly, which isn't so concentrated and not as good for gay sex. Is there anyplace you can buy products such as Gun Oil or Eros Body Glide in Bangkok?

Recently certain big foreign pharmaceutical outlets in Bangkok have been offering more than "the usual suspects," though they skirt the line towards being sexual pleasure aids, which we all know would be forbidden in Thailand (no sex please, we're Thai). So I'm not going to name the places directly and have the cryptoprudes shut them down- but I should have given enough hints for the wise.

"Steven"

expensive lube is seriously a waste of good money, its not like its face cream or anything , you slap it around, and you slip it in. if it dries up, you slap on some more.

as wot i said, expensive lube is wayyy too runny for my liking. i have this anecdote that happened to a "friend" (its not me, i swear...*shifty eyes*urm..thats right! it happened to a "friend". anyway)

i will just say the key words, lest this thingy gets deleted:

ahem:

expensive lube, sunday morning, sex, late morning, brunch, leak, white bermudas.

Edited by boybrat

BB: Once again you have made my day.

Endure: I guess we should tone it down a little, but I have not enjoyed myself so much in ages reading some of these posts. I start my day reading here and it certainly does help me get thru an otherwise very boring work day. TC and BB are certainly the among the most entertaining of posters of the board. Can't figure if I like TC's posts on some of his activities or BB's brutally honest posts about some of his experiences (or his friend's experiences). How can we not love them. I thought the way BB described it was actually quite tastefully done but painted a clear picture of the problem one could potentially have with certain products. However, we certainly do not want those nosey neighbors getting the wrong idea whatever that is. Must be terrible to have to keep people in line. You have my sympathy. :o

Hey them str8s need lube too... if only we can get them to admit it! On the bad days, it can be just like jerking off with sandpaper.

Anyway, I've given up on restocking my supplies in BKK. All they have in Boots is bloody KY and that Durex rubbish that is as wet as rubbing alcohol. At least in sinful Singapore, we have the whole collection of Wet Stuff and Astroglide is readily available at the pharmacy at Changi Airport.

Lets hear some views here. Is silicone based lubes too much of a good thing? I'm all for long lasting non-drying stuff but not if he needs turpentine or industrial solvent to wash off after we're done.

Edited by TopChinese

not sure if this lube is silicon based, but i swear by this brand called " ID Glide". i love what they say on the back label> " rigorously tested to ensure purity and safety"! love to be one of their testers! anyway, its water based, water soluble, unflavored, non-staining and fragrance free. it's kinda expensive, but it does the trick!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned ASTROGLIDE. The stuff doesn't dry out easily nor is it "crumby." Lots of staying power...

You can stock up at Faschino's (sp?) pharmacy next to Pattaya city hall for about 1k bt for a large bottle.

I use it with women regularly and just a small drop is more than sufficient.