Luthier

soisiphok

Guitar Mike is about the only one I know of, though you might try at Suriya (spelling?) music shop at the top of Thepprasit road where it meets Suk. Big Yamaha sign on the outside.

Guitar Mike's info is here. I've heard from some he's not doing much right now. What do you need to have done?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/575266-mike-the-guitar-mechanic/

Thanks craigt3365. I left it at the music shop on Suk near Thepprasit, they said it would take 2wks but called me the next day & said they couldn't do it. The bridge is coming away from the soundboard. Elec/accu. Will try Guitar Mike.

There's a little shop called yellow music guitar hospital on Central road between Big C and Foodland on the little soi that now has Ducati Showroom on the corner, go in about 30meteres it's a little shop on the right sandwiched between two houses, he only does repairs so worth checking out

There's a little shop called yellow music guitar hospital on Central road between Big C and Foodland on the little soi that now has Ducati Showroom on the corner, go in about 30meteres it's a little shop on the right sandwiched between two houses, he only does repairs so worth checking out

Right on! That's Guitar Mike. Directions and his card are in one of the links I provided. He's a fantastic person.