Top 10 Crazy Donald Trump Moments

How anyone with a functioning brain would wish him to be president must have a serious disconnect with reality..

The same can be said about Hillary. Everything she touches is a disaster. Her money laundering scheme foundation is nothing more than a business selling US policy. She is incompetent, corrupt and a complete clown.

The most common word that comes to Americans' minds when they think of her is LIAR. Other top words are DISHONEST, CRIMINAL and UNTRUSTWORTHY. Google Hillary most common word liar if you don't believe it.

As for Donald Trump- like all the candidates, he is a deeply flawed individual and as usual the election will be about the lesser of two evils. That said, I will take a successful businessman over a corrupt establishment clown like Hillary Clinton.

hilarious...looks like the lefties are getting pretty nervous. I've just been wondering where all the charges of racism by former tenants of Trump are. I know people that have been in more trouble for housing discrimination, and they only owned three units.

Stand by your man....

attachicon.gifjanet.jpg

attachicon.gifjanet2.jpg

attachicon.gifjan3.jpg

cheesy.gif

Indeed. And let's not forget Bill Clinton doesn't even consider black people to be "ordinary Americans". That likely stems from him being mentored by racist Senator Fulbright- and of course his own beliefs.

Aloha,

I guess you don't read much.

Patraeus:

1. Repeatedly and systematically -- gave his Mistress/Journalist "Friend With Benefits -- top secret, classified information, with key dates and names and counter-espionage data, outing those that fought under his command.

2. He lied about it to Congress.

Tell me again the comparison with HClinton? I'm confused.

After 7 -- or 8, who can remember -- Republican-led Full Throttle Witch Hunts -- they continuously find nothing. Nothing.

The 9/11 horrific event had TWO (2) - 1-2 Congressional Hearings.

Guess how many there were for the Kennedy Assassination?

Yet -- The Repubs (I am registered Repub) can not find a thing -- anything -- a scrap, a nibble, a note. Nothing.

They got nothing on Hillary.

But -- feel free to bring up Lewinsky in you want. That's all you got for now.

Yes many Hillary supporters are confused. But don't feel bad, even Hillary's right hand Huma has stated Hillary is "often confused"- so you're in good company.

As for emails. It is illegal to transmit classified data via unsecured email. Hundreds of Hillary's emails have been deemed classified. It was her responsibility to know that, whether or not the emails were classified at the time she sent them.

I hope that clears up your confusion.

Oh but you left out a few differences between Patreaus and Clinton. His emails were sent via Yahoo. Hers were sent via her own email service. Oh and a friend of mine told me Hillary sat on leather chairs when emailing where as Petraeus sat on vinyl.

Partisans and their "differences"... gigglem.gif