pirelli bangkok

taninthai

Was 12 days ago sent first email.......having same problem with dirtshop in onnut and helmet 2home in Chiang mai have money to spend and none of them seem to want it......?

Have a phone number for Charlie now so will try tommorow.

Edited by taninthai

I had the same experience but then contacted the TH authorized dealer listed on the site and got a reply and excellent pricing.

[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks just the answer i was looking for will give it a try tommorow.

Sorry, meant to include the phone number. Ask for Pat.

DELETED - PM for details

Edited by seedy
phone number

One Post Edited - phone number

Forum rule -

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

• 2 weeks later...

Was 12 days ago sent first email.......having same problem with dirtshop in onnut and helmet 2home in Chiang mai have money to spend and none of them seem to want it......[emoji1]

If you need to contact helmet2home do so on LINE messenger .. I know what you mean he's a bit slack sometimes, he could take more money from me if he was a bit better organized. He also takes time ( 1-2 weeks at a time ) to close his shop and ride his bikes, can't blame the guy for that now.

But he's a good guy, just not very good at emails.

It's rather annoying the way these guys have embraced social media but Instagram and Facebook have overtaken websites as a method of advertising and Facebook/LINE replaced email. Sometimes it's worth adding these guys.

Was 12 days ago sent first email.......having same problem with dirtshop in onnut and helmet 2home in Chiang mai have money to spend and none of them seem to want it......[emoji1]

If you need to contact helmet2home do so on LINE messenger .. I know what you mean he's a bit slack sometimes, he could take more money from me if he was a bit better organized. He also takes time ( 1-2 weeks at a time ) to close his shop and ride his bikes, can't blame the guy for that now.

But he's a good guy, just not very good at emails.

It's rather annoying the way these guys have embraced social media but Instagram and Facebook have overtaken websites as a method of advertising and Facebook/LINE replaced email. Sometimes it's worth adding these guys.

ok helmet2home is my next mission did send him email about boots for 8500bht but no reply...will give line a try in next few days..thanks.

One Post Edited - phone number

Forum rule -

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

Sorry seedy. My bad. I'll be more careful in future.

^

That rule kind of defeats the whole purpose of a forum imo....example say someone wants the phone number of Bangkok train station

Also contradicts the pinned topic named motorcycle directory on this forum,which is full of nbussiness names addresses and phone numbers.