easy conversion from Asian toilet to western style

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta tell ya. Western physiological research indicates that squat toilets are better for health. And what are you going to do when china takes over T'land? So loosen up those knee joints and let the juices, and solids, flow.

"Western physiological research indicates that squat toilets are better for health." Oh really? And the source of this peer reviewed research is? whistling.gif

Gotta tell ya. Western physiological research indicates that squat toilets are better for health. And what are you going to do when china takes over T'land? So loosen up those knee joints and let the juices, and solids, flow.

"Western physiological research indicates that squat toilets are better for health." Oh really? And the source of this peer reviewed research is? whistling.gif

There seems to be a lot more Western toilets in stock at Homepro and Thai Watsadu than squat toilets.

Urban myth. Every time I hear it say "Prove it". I've not seen it done yet.

What is here called an "Asian toilet" is called in Western Europe a "French toilet"

In the same context, before the name "condom" was used the English called it "French leather" and French called it "capote Anglaise"

There has been extensive research.

This google search will provide you with enough links to do your own research.

https://www.google.com/search?%7Bgoogle:acceptedSuggestion%7Doq=physiological+research+squat+toilets+health&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=physiological+research+squat+toilets+health&gws_rd=ssl

My cousin asked if us old hippies still squat..no I said, unless some trouble...

He had to have surgery on his hemmorr...

I do use a compost toilet in my Hawaiian Forest..

Cost $25 ..It was the first Google Page that came up..Sawdust toilet..

I'm told Sawdust is not always easy to find in LOS. Coffee grounds or wood ashes are good. We've stopped using lime..turns to cement.. Aloha