Migrants: fences, funds and claims of discrimination

webfact

Migrants: fences, funds and claims of discrimination

606x341_318489.jpg

VIENNA: -- Work is getting underway on a wire fence to control the flow of migrants from Slovenia to Austria.

This is the first time a barrier has gone up between two Schengen member countries.

Four kilometres from the border, 3.7 kilometres long and more than two metres high, the Austrian authorities say it is well within the agreed guidelines.

The Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia

At the border between Greece and the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia. The human flow is met with questions.

Only people coming from active conflict zones are allowed to pass. The others can go no further and are stranded.

Pressure group Amnesty International says this amounts to discrimination

Germany reveals record number of migrants

Many of these people are heading for northern Europe and Germany.

Berlin says more than 206 thousand people arrived in the country in November – a record number that brings the total since January to more than 964 thousand.

UN appeals for money

In Geneva, the UN has launched a major appeal for increased humanitarian funding.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-12-08

Discrimination ! Oh my that's really terrible so just let everybody and anybody in, how dare countries think they have the right to control their own border.

Germany's leader didn't have any concern for her neighbours when she invited migrants to go there and the minor matter of entering other countries uninvited and unwanted didn't bother her or the other great humanitarian Juncker.

And threats from them that if Europe doesn't open its borders, they will start killing, which seems to be their only skilled trade.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/624648/Chilling-message-menacing-migrants-demand-open-borders-die

So now they are starting to show their true colors ,,,Kill every one that does not believe what they believe ,I am sure that Trump has got the right idea,,,Just hoping that the rest of the world has got the Gonats to follow him,and cleanup their countries.

Regardless of mad Merkel's announcement.

Somebody needs to spell out urgently that Schengen does not apply to these so called refugees.

Discrimination does not come into it.

Sorry to sound a simpleton on this but i would have thought that Schengen would only apply to passports holders of the countries that signed up but it seems convenient for many to discreetly overlook this. I certainly haven't heard anyone from Brussels spell it out.

Caveat Emptor, on 08 Dec 2015 - 10:00, said:
SgtRock, on 08 Dec 2015 - 07:38, said:

Somebody needs to spell out urgently that Schengen does not apply to these so called refugees.

Sorry to sound a simpleton on this but i would have thought that Schengen would only apply to passports holders of the countries that signed up but it seems convenient for many to discreetly overlook this. I certainly haven't heard anyone from Brussels spell it out.

And your thoughts would have been correct.

It is a simple concept.

Somehow liberal retards believe that by paying people traffickers, destroying whatever paperwork they may have had gives these migrants ( glad to see refugees has now been dropped ) the right to yomp all over the EU.

Now that accusations of discrimination are being dished out, Human Rights lawyers will be rubbing their grubby little hands together.

"...Amnesty International says this amounts to discrimination..."

Amnesty International has some righteous causes to fight, but in this case they can go "suck" an egg. They have no business sticking their noses in a country's business of who they do or do not let in. That is each country's right to make those decisions.

"...Amnesty International says this amounts to discrimination..."

Amnesty International has some righteous causes to fight, but in this case they can go "suck" an egg. They have no business sticking their noses in a country's business of who they do or do not let in. That is each country's right to make those decisions.

AI has lost its way. It used to be a noble group, but this time they have jumped on the wrong bandwagon, and will, IMO, come to regret it.

And threats from them that if Europe doesn't open its borders, they will start killing, which seems to be their only skilled trade.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/624648/Chilling-message-menacing-migrants-demand-open-borders-die

I've been thinking... could that banner be just a case of bad English?

As in: open or we will die (or maybe kill ourselves in protest)

I mean, they've so far threatened hunger-strikes and sewn their mouths shut

(that latter fact must be the cultural enrichment the leftists are swooning over. I would urge them to adopt that culture!)

Passport or the right permits (Schengen-Visa), otherwise correct.

But you would have thought that also went for the borders of Greece and Italy in the first place.

There are now a million asylum claimants in Germany, and Germany will grant every single claim, so what's to stop any of them deciding they want to move on to any other country in the EU, once they have been processed and in the system?

Everybody else not being *that* stupid?

(Apart from Sweden, but they've hit the wall now, big time.)