Trump calls for 'complete shutdown' on Muslims entering US

webfact

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Don.

He has the balls to say what the others are afraid to say.

Maybe one step further would be better.....deport all muslims currently in the US.

Where to you ask?

1. Back to where they came from.

2. Europe - bloody liberal <deleted> European governments should take them.

3. If nowhere to go, to the middle of the ocean.

Edited by nottocus

"Islam is an ideology. Not a culture.: - really I'd say wrong on all counts....care to elucidate on this?

With Sharia courts and Islamic banking in mind, read the definition. Buddhists don't have their own banking or courts. Neither do Hindus or Christians.

·de·ol·o·gy

ˌīdēˈäləjē,ˌidēˈäləjē/

noun

noun: ideology; plural noun: ideologies

a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

Neither do muslims. You cank open an accouny with them if you are non muslim.

How about the Catholic Syrian bank.

Christian Community Credit Union

Kingdom Bank in the UK is an independant christian bank

The Hindu Cooperative bank

Ever heard Church of England courts

The judicial system of Israel consists of secular courts and religious courts.

England has Ecclesiastical courts such as Sharia, Jewish and Christian Cannon law.

In the US there are religious courts. Catholics church has tribunals. Jewish has Rabbinical courts which resolves business disputes between Jews.

You were saying? Wrongly again.

Do you really expect people to believe this garbage ? These are the people that classified a good number of the attacks in the US since 911 as workplace violence.

Anyone will a morsel of common sense just has to skim through the weekly news headlines to know that what these people are saying is utter hogwash.

Just in 2015 so far in the US. 19 people.

7/16/2015 USA Chattanooga 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead. 12/2/2015 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.

Do you really expect people to believe this garbage ? These are the people that classified a good number of the attacks in the US since 911 as workplace violence.

Anyone will a morsel of common sense just has to skim through the weekly news headlines to know that what these people are saying is utter hogwash.

7/16/2015 USA Chattanooga 5 2 A 'devout Muslim' stages a suicide attack on a recruiting center at a strip mall and a naval center which leaves five dead. 12/2/2015 USA San Bernardino, CA 14 17 A 'very religious' Muslim shoots up a Christmas party with his wife, leaving fourteen dead.

But the information you are dissing is from the FBI ! Hogwash??

So 19 people gunned down by muslims in 2015 in the USA! Shock and Horror. Can you give us the statistical breakdown now of who the other 35000 were gunned down by?

What hogwash. Fear of radical Muslims is not racism. It is common sense. They are intent on destroying us and are quite blatant about broadcasting it.

No...it's actually racism.

No. It's not.

More concerning is how much time those of your ilk spend calling people you have never met and know nothing about "racists." It is a sign of a term in psychology known as "blame shifting." wacko.png

Edited by Ulysses G.

"Islam is an ideology. Not a culture.: - really I'd say wrong on all counts....care to elucidate on this?

With Sharia courts and Islamic banking in mind, read the definition. Buddhists don't have their own banking or courts. Neither do Hindus or Christians.

·de·ol·o·gy

ˌīdēˈäləjē,ˌidēˈäləjē/

noun

a system of ideas and ideals, especially one that forms the basis of economic or political theory and policy.

England has Ecclesiastical courts such as Sharia, Jewish and Christian Cannon law.

In the US there are religious courts. Catholics church has tribunals. Jewish has Rabbinical courts which resolves business disputes between Jews.

Islamic banking (Arabic: مصرفية إسلامية‎) is banking or banking activity that is consistent with the principles of sharia (Islamic law) and its practical application through the development of Islamic economics. As such, a more correct term for Islamic banking is sharia compliant finance.

In Islam, there is no separation between Chruch and state or law or banking or anything. It is all ONE. Hence why they cannot and will not assimilate like religions do within secular societies. But hey, bring on more straw men.

I think most rational people are likely to believe a statistical analysis over a cherry-picked selection of stories from someone who admits they only skimmed the headlines, yes.

If you want to refute it, you're going to have to try harder than that.

What hogwash. Fear of radical Muslims is not racism. It is common sense. They are intent on destroying us and are quite blatant about broadcasting it.

No...it's actually racism. It's strange how racists spend SO much time denying stuff is racist

More concerning is how much time those of your ilk spend calling people you have never met and know nothing about "racists." wacko.png

Well you spend enough of your time calling people you have never met and know nothing about anti-semitic so is that as equally concerning?

Pot calling kettle black.

No...it's actually racism. It's strange how racists spend SO much time denying stuff is racist

Really now. Just what race is a Muslim?

Trump is no better than the terrorists we all want exterminated. His rhetoric is a disgrace to his nation, and is following the same path of Adolf Hitler prior to world war 2. I have many muslim friends who are as horrified as I am am at the barbaric actions of ISIS. They do not regard these terrorists as muslims but a completely different sect which has abanded the word of the Koran completely.

Trump has in effect fast forwarded to the endgame I predicted if Liberal obfuscation and denial allowed the problem of non assimilation and mass immigration to continue unabated. History may not repeat itself but it does echo, I suspect the echo here is from the Spanish Reconquista, when every single Muslim was forced to convert or leave the Iberian peninsula.

I doubt anyone in 2015 would be elected on such a policy position, roll on ten years and maybe.

P.s In a nutshell Liberal inaction may well lead to no more liberal solutions, I personally abhor this, but suspect we are already on the cusp of such an outcome, Europe will show the extent of the problem before the U.S feels it. It does make the petty squabbles of political opponents within a secular democracy seem like a sideshow in terms of its importance.

Edited by Steely Dan

First of all as we seen in all of the muslim terror attacks since 9/11 in the US, all of them were middle class. This last one made $70,000 a year and lived in California. Same with the Time square bomber and the fort Hood shooter.

And it is also a falsehood to claim that western govt policies lead to more recruitment of muslim terrorists. Because as we can see in Thailand, India, Russia and the Phillipines, muslim terrorists are not swayed by individual policies. There has been more muslim terror attacks in the aforementioned countries then there has been in the west.

And to top it all off, Jews or blacks are 3 times more likely to suffer from a hate crime then Muslims in the US.

And it is also a falsehood to claim that western govt policies lead to more recruitment of muslim terrorists
Forgive me but this is utter nonsense. Do you really believe that the American Govt and it's allies can act with total disregard as there will be no consequences to their actions? The mind boggles at such a view point.

Then tell me what Thai people did to deserve constant muslim terror attacks in the south. Or what the Phillipines did to deserve terror attacks in their country. Or the Indian govt. What did they do ?

And the US has done way worse things to other populations and they don't terrorize them for it. Stealing all the native N Americans land for instance.

HJ. It's not my place or desire you educate you on the history of the southern states of Thailand but that very history would help shed some light on the current situation. The same could be said about the indigenous Moro of the Philippines. Nations are actually quite capable of having internal conflict not directly related to US policy, Northern Ireland would also be a good example of that. Veering slightly off topic: I hear so many politicians saying Iran dislikes the USA for it's way of life, I guess 1953 doesn't come into that dislike.

So the native Americans were unable to retaliate against the land grabbers and that leaves you shaking your head trying to understand why other groups would actually retaliate for what they see as US aggression.

Looks like we will just disagree on our opinion that govt policy has an effect on terrorism.

Yep you read it correctly .This guy just compared the muslim insurgencies in Thailand and the Philippines to the past conflict in Norther Ireland.

These are the kind of people standing in the way of badly needed political reforms in the west. These are the most dangerous people in the world right now.

And you sir clearly cannot comprehend the written word or deliberately choose not to do so. My comment regarding NI terrorism in no way equated it directly to Muslim attacks. There is no debate tobe had with those who cannot read. FYI I am from NI.

Unfortunately he's a total liar. Today he posted on his twitter.. he has never seen any muslim sports heroes.. yet his website has photos of him with Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Shaquille O'Neil.

He is interested in two things and two things only: making people afraid of it and telling who's to blame for it. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you win elections.

Even my father is now wanting to vote for him. I was stunned. I tried reasoning and asked my dad today who was to blame for the 2008 financial crisis.. he didn't remember and said Obama. Then I asked my dad who took care of him during his CABG surgery (I had taken a month off work to be the primary caretaker) and he didn't remember.. he said he did it himself.

I don't want to go so far as to call my dad a senile old man, but the fear is truly working..

Trump will probably become president. Conservatives rejoice!

Well this is from a guy who has been raised along side Muslims in one of the most heavily populated Muslim towns in the north of England. The truth is that by categorizing Muslims into moderate and radical they are essentially creating a misconception. We all know there are peace loving Muslims out there, yes these are commonly known as moderate Muslims however this is just a smoke screen because in reality, yes a lot of Muslims do not condone the atrocities committed by the likes of ISIS, however what people are not told is that the principles and the causes ISIS are fighting for is inherently agreed to by the majority of these so called moderate Muslims. They are all hard line in their beliefs and this is the reason why blind eyes are turned within their communities. Our governments know that the majority of these Muslims can be radicalized overnight if the balance is tipped in the wrong direction. We are all sitting on a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. I was raised in a predominantly Muslim area and i know first hand what the Muslims believe. I also know that the Asian Councillors when asked this question have the same concerns.

"I know a guy who knows a guy who knows some "Muslims"..........

It's so sad that a sentient human being can actually post this sort of thing in all seriousness........what dark dismal cloud of ignorance e/she must live in........

Unfortunately he's a total liar. Today he posted on his twitter.. he has never seen any muslim sports heroes.. yet his website has photos of him with Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Shaquille O'Neil.

He is interested in two things and two things only: making people afraid of it and telling who's to blame for it. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you win elections.

Even my father is now wanting to vote for him. I was stunned. I tried reasoning and asked my dad today who was to blame for the 2008 financial crisis.. he didn't remember and said Obama. Then I asked my dad who took care of him during his CABG surgery (I had taken a month off work to be the primary caretaker) and he didn't remember.. he said he did it himself.

I don't want to go so far as to call my dad a senile old man, but the fear is truly working..

Trump will probably become president. Conservatives rejoice!

Well this is from a guy who has been raised along side Muslims in one of the most heavily populated Muslim towns in the north of England. The truth is that by categorizing Muslims into moderate and radical they are essentially creating a misconception. We all know there are peace loving Muslims out there, yes these are commonly known as moderate Muslims however this is just a smoke screen because in reality, yes a lot of Muslims do not condone the atrocities committed by the likes of ISIS, however what people are not told is that the principles and the causes ISIS are fighting for is inherently agreed to by the majority of these so called moderate Muslims. They are all hard line in their beliefs and this is the reason why blind eyes are turned within their communities. Our governments know that the majority of these Muslims can be radicalized overnight if the balance is tipped in the wrong direction. We are all sitting on a ticking time bomb waiting to explode. I was raised in a predominantly Muslim area and i know first hand what the Muslims believe. I also know that the Asian Councillors when asked this question have the same concerns.

"I know a guy who knows a guy who knows some "Muslims"..........

It's so sad that a sentient human being can actually post this sort of thing in all seriousness........what dark dismal cloud of ignorance e/she must live in........

Clearly not his own writing.

·de·ol·o·gy

ˌīdēˈäləjē,ˌidēˈäləjē/

noun

Islamic banking (Arabic: مصرفية إسلامية‎) is banking or banking activity that is consistent with the principles of sharia (Islamic law) and its practical application through the development of Islamic economics. As such, a more correct term for Islamic banking is sharia compliant finance.

In Islam, there is no separation between Chruch and state or law or banking or anything. It is all ONE. Hence why they cannot and will not assimilate like religions do within secular societies. But hey, bring on more straw men.

Has it crossed your mind that not all muslims use that bank? You do realise that non muslims can use it dont you? And of course you know there are many non muslim banks in muslim countries dont you?

So after being proved wrong yet again about islam being the only religion to have their own bank and court, is that response the best you have?

Thank you for accepting you are wrong.

Semantics.

Yep, just as one poster said, "If DT expels all Muslims,,,".

It's what is commonly called "redneck". Play to the unthinking great unwashed.

You have no clue what the term "redneck" means, where it came from or what it stood for. If you did you'd admire those people.

You are disparaging some fine, poor, hard working coal miners who wore red bandannas in a show of solidarity to strike against the big corporate coal mine owners in the hills of W. Virginia. Many were murdered by the coal mine owners' goons. Soon 100 years will have passed since that happened.

Call me a redneck and I'll wear it with pride.

In the meantime, just keep spewing your hate...

Edited by NeverSure

IS want to provoke a religious war. Trump just became their biggest helper.

By not allowing ISIS fighters to enter the US ? Logical fallacy comes to mind...

You really don't get it. The male San Bernardino shooter was an American. He was born in the US and became radicalized. There are many like him ALREADY in the US, these potential/future jihadists. They just need to be radicalized. And how do we radicalize them? Create anti-Muslim sentiments. Thanks Mr. Trump.

Not just in the states their in your country too buddy

ing

what a moron, stop selling arms to them

Whilst I think this policy would help in moral terms, the terrorists wouldn't have to look very far to find an alternative supplier of arms, due to the vast amount of money to be made in worldwide arms manufacture and distribution.

I think it's ironic that there should be talk of banning Muslims from entering the USA on the grounds that they are the perpetrators of so many acts of terrorism. Perhaps the USA should look at it's own internal policies to deter the terrorist shootings, namely the easy availability of firearms. Trump says get rid of the Muslims. Maybe he should first of all be talking about getting rid of firearms, particularly semi and automatic types, which are favoured by terrorists.

Whilst many terrorists are known to worship Allah, I think a major part of the USA's internal problems are due to the nation's worship of the gun.

Semantics.

Better known as ACCURACY.

Liberal Idol worshiper, What leftest news agency do you subscribe too?

Fear of Muslims is common sense for you.

I went next door this morning and asked my Muslim neighbor if he and the rest of the family hate America. I figured since the Donald has told us that ALL Muslims hate America, of course they would too. Huge surprise, they really like America. They don't want to move there, but they don't hate America. They're not very fond of George Bush, but I'm not going to hold that against them.

I'm so confused now. Maybe you can help me with some of my questions:

Do you think Trump will be evecting all the Saudis from Trump tower?

Do you think this speech would have sounded better delivered in German with an Austrian accent?

Is this speech equivalent to sodomizing the statue of liberty?

Do you think Trump will knock down the statue for condos? (Stephen Colbert in trumps voice.."statue of liberty, i give her a 6, a 7 if she had a better rack.")

When facism comes to America, will it be wearing a muskrat on its head and carrying the Bankruptcy Code?

Does Trump and all his cowardly supporters wear Depends with the constant peeing in their pants with fear?

Which of these groups is the Republican Party more of a threat to?

a. Women.

b. African-Americans

c. Hispanics

d. Homosexuals

e. Atheists and non-Christians

f. The poor

g. The middle class

h. All the above and the rest of the world

Will the Jews be next?

Should all minorities be banned?

What about bald men?

Watching the latest Trump rally, does it remind you of the old Leni Riefenstahl footage or is it just me?

Has the remnants of the Republican Party sunk this low on purpose and by design?

Will Trump be kicking out Muhammad Ali? Kareem Abdul Jabar? Shaquille O'Neal?

When the Republican primaries are finally over, will the emotional letdown be more like Chernobyl or Three Mile Island?

Has someone actually invented a Muslim detector?

Do you think the "Ban the Billionaires" movement has legs?

Is Trump the best recruiting tool ISIS ever had?

I got a million of them, folks. I'll be here all week, remember to tip your waitress.

There's a reason ISIS and AQ gets more recruits from the European countries vs USA. There are well over 20000+ muslim extremists born in Europe who true loyalty is to Islam and they openly aid, abet and travel to the middle east to fight for Islam.
Compared to them we have under 500 in the USA.
Why because in Europe they've been living in isolated ghetto like communities cut off from their country. They are resented everywhere and have no jobs and no interaction. So they turn to the mosques and radicalize and feel they're not part of the country they live in. They resent the state. They have zero loyalty towards their country. The mullahs tells them the cartoons insult their religion and families and look what happens?
Here in USA the number of extremists who are radicals are under a 500 and most likely under 400 counting false positives. Why? Because the muslim community feel they are Americans. have a shot at a good life, the American Dream. As a result they are honored to help protect and defend their country. Here's your proof:
kareem.jpg
If you change the equation and deny them their American status and freedoms, you will change the numbers and more will be radicals. I don't know about you but I'd much rather have The Department of Homeland Security trying to account for the movements and if needed arrest 500 radicalized individuals than over 20000.

Your solution is?????

Trump is no better than the terrorists we all want exterminated. His rhetoric is a disgrace to his nation, and is following the same path of Adolf Hitler prior to world war 2. I have many muslim friends who are as horrified as I am am at the barbaric actions of ISIS. They do not regard these terrorists as muslims but a completely different sect which has abanded the word of the Koran completely.