Are there bht buses that ply all over pattaya or just beach road?

Howitzer

So i'm going to be taking those vans from bkk to pattaya and it's going to stop at the bus terminal so i probably need to get transportation from there to my hotel. Previously i either had friends drive me or i booked those limo cars to drive me direct to my accomodations. I only took the bht bus from beach road at soi 4 to walking street and that was it. Just wondering is transportation easy to take in pattaya if you don't drive or ride your own vehicle other than taxis and bikes of course.

When you arrive at the bus station, on North Rd,

you have bahtbus waiting running as a charter.

Cost 20 baht up to Walking Street, 30 baht to Jomtien.

Note: Don't pay the price the driver ask if different,

but just show him the sign above wink.png

Opps sorry i meant the van. Are the vans different from the buses? Faster perhaps?

Ok i apologize this is a different topic altogether. Cause i want to take the van from victory to pattaya but just curious to know are the buses from bkk to pattaya faster/slower/the same compared to the vans?

Edited by Howitzer

The bus from ekammai (or mo chit) is around 115 baht and likely to be faster than the van, not to mention safer and more spacious and comfortable. Easy to get a baht bus to beach road etc from Pattaya end.

Another good option if you're near the airport link is to get the bus from Suvarnabhumi, takes about 90 mins from there.