Photo Of My Wife

winle

The Goosetie guy is just too negative for me. Too militant and socially hard edged. People are people man. It wouldn't surprise me if you are the type of guy that would kick the cup of the legless man on the overhead footbridge because you think begging is wrong. Well I think begging is wrong but I'll just quietly walk by if you don't mind.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Goosetie guy is just too negative for me. Too militant and socially hard edged. People are people man. It wouldn't surprise me if you are the type of guy that would kick the cup of the legless man on the overhead footbridge because you think begging is wrong. Well I think begging is wrong but I'll just quietly walk by if you don't mind.

That's polite , I'll just call him a ######..... :o

Appears to be a Troll with an agenda... :o

Hey People

Seems like I have hit a nerve.

Chonabot, sticks and stones, so you are one of the saddo's who married one of these dirty stinking Prostitutes, if it works for you then thats good. Personnaly the further they are from me the better, pay them the few hundred baht they are worth and then kick them out so they can go and get some food, if the performance is upto scratch then tell them to come back about 9pm after you have had a good time with your mates, they are a peice of meat after all.

For your info, mine is a gorgeous 25 year old who has never been married, has no kids has never worked in a Bar. I live here so I am in a position to pick the best.

Unfortunately the majority come here for 2 weeks and grab the first scum bag they see therefore 2 instant liars are born, the guy will tell all his mates he met her on holiday or at best she was a cashier, the girl the same, the saddo bloke or the slagdog will not admitt to his friends that she was/is a prostitiute, case rests.

Hey People

Chonabot, sticks and stones, so you are one of the saddo's who married one of these dirty stinking Prostitutes,

Nice words , funny the people I meet don't have that opinion , if they did they would not tell me to my face because I am one of those tough guys you read about. Do me a favour , I'll be in HuaHin later this year , please repeat your lovely words to my face.

make a will first though. :o

ps your GF was the worst shag I ever had , did she tell you the reason she had no kids was because she's a post-op Katoey.? .......not nice is it?

goosethai, so you live here and get to pick the best, she's 25 and beautiful and never worked in a bar,

maybe thats true,

i guess you've got thailand really sussed out have'nt you. another expert.

i've been waiting for replies from you and you've now proved what i originally thought,

YOU REALLY ARE A ######

ps i live here as well,

Hey People

Chonabot, sticks and stones, so you are one of the saddo's who married one of these dirty stinking Prostitutes, if it works for you then thats good. Personnaly the further they are from me the better, pay them the few hundred baht they are worth and then kick them out so they can go and get some food, if the performance is upto scratch then tell them to come back about 9pm after you have had a good time with your mates, they are a peice of meat after all.

For your info, mine is a gorgeous 25 year old who has never been married, has no kids has never worked in a Bar. I live here so I am in a position to pick the best.

Unfortunately the majority come here for 2 weeks and grab the first scum bag they see therefore 2 instant liars are born, the guy will tell all his mates he met her on holiday or at best she was a cashier, the girl the same, the saddo bloke or the slagdog will not admitt to his friends that she was/is a prostitiute, case rests.

Hi there, just remember one thing about Thai women; whether they are bar girls

or vestal virgins, they are all experts with razor blades and feeding livestock. Unstable women come in all shapes, sizes, educational backgrounds and ethnicities.

We are all aware of the many men in Thailand who have had their widgets wacked off by "Good" Thai women. You should be careful with your misogynous attitude;

it could backfire on you someday. Just a word to the wise.

Twould be a poetic justice for Goosethai's penis to be consumed by a duck

....Goose + Thai+Duck = eunuch ( no dick )

woeful but the best I could do , I'm just going off to inform the wife that she is dirty and stinking , wish me luck.

It is her 30th birthday today Goosedick , thanks for the nice comment......

Gotta laugh at Goosethai's naivete!

Hey, bud, you should have been around back when the Thai Bhat was devalued last time. There were shop girls, bank girls, office girls...all kinds of nice girls plying the trade all over BKK.

Hey, a girl's gotta survive! :D & you pal, got to be less judgemental. :o

Hey People

Some very angy in denial guys out there.

If it works for you then thats fine, I stand by all I said.

Chonobot, if you want it when in Hua Hin give me an E Mail and I will gladly meet you, I suppose it will be where the slagdogs bars are where you feel at home, no problem.

As for the comment regarding the currency fluctuations, probably true, but please do not "Tar" them all with the same brush, there are a lot of nice girls here, girls that would never become slagdogs.

Be happy in the LOS even if you are in denial and lie to your family and friends, a hypocrite I am not but it seems you saddo's are.

For the record I have a very close relationship with my family including my mother who is actually coming over here for the low season, I am then taking her to see my sister in Australia for a month, aint life grand.

Hey People

Chonobot, if you want it when in Hua Hin give me an E Mail and I will gladly meet you, I suppose it will be where the slagdogs bars are where you feel at home, no problem.

As for the comment regarding the currency fluctuations, probably true, but please do not "Tar" them all with the same brush, there are a lot of nice girls here, girls that would never become slagdogs.

Be happy in the LOS even if you are in denial and lie to your family and friends, a hypocrite I am not but it seems you saddo's are.

For the record I have a very close relationship with my family including my mother who is actually coming over here for the low season, I am then taking her to see my sister in Australia for a month, aint life grand.

i'm not in denial, you also stated if it works for you then fine,

good, so why slag people off with your childish comments, keep it to yourself.

ps i live in pattaya and would be glad to discuss it with you, you sad prick.

don't bother coming back from australia, at least not until you've pulled your head out of your arse.

tutsi can't help but be reminded somehow of the magnificent painting 'The Raft of the Medusa' hanging in the Louvre next to the Mona Lisa depicting shipwrecked sailors adrift and waving bootlessly at a ship disappearing over the horizon...hence the nautical motif with Mutiny on the Bounty...crazed forum posters that have succumbed to exposure, hunger and thirst...adrift in a SE Asian sea with no hope or direction...

check it out the next time you're in Paris...

Hey People

We ain't talkin' slagdogs here bud...you were calling every farang's old lady a street hooker and that gets up ones nose...get my drift?

Since when you got the right to judge anyhow?... :o

• 4 weeks later...

I think you make a mistake, never married? Never had kids? Never worked in a bar?

This means she has no references at all. I say, if she was no good for anybody why do you take her?

BTW, how did you find out about the smell? Was it her who told you?

For your info, mine is a gorgeous 25 year old who has never been married, has no kids has never worked in a Bar.  I live here so I am in a position to pick the best.

I think you make a mistake, never married? Never had kids? Never worked in a bar?

This means she has no references at all. I say, if she was no good for anybody why do you take her?

BTW, how did you find out about the smell? Was it her who told you?

Goosethai took his leave and can spend lots more time with his unqualified lady. Forgive the loose useage of the term.