Windscreen Chip Repair

likite

likite, there's a rather large shop that replaces and repairs windshields on Bamrung Rat Rd. just north of Charoen Muang Rd. on the right hand side. I had them repair a stone chip a few months ago and it seems to be holding up quite well. They use the vacuum pump and injection compounds similar to what I've seen used in the States.

likite, there's a rather large shop that replaces and repairs windshields on Bamrung Rat Rd. just north of Charoen Muang Rd. on the right hand side. I had them repair a stone chip a few months ago and it seems to be holding up quite well. They use the vacuum pump and injection compounds similar to what I've seen used in the States.

Do they also do diamomd drilling and plugging to stop cracks from migrating? I could have used them a while ago :o

Either a Honda or Toyota garage I would say.

Tried Honda they wanted to replace the windscreen as they said they couldn't repair the chip. Cost 6000 baht up.

Thanks Sojourner. This place has been recommended by a Thai friend so I'm going to check them out. I believe they gurantee the repair as well.