A migrant Christmas in Zwickau, Germany

snoop1130

A migrant Christmas in Zwickau, Germany
Euronews

606x341_318738.jpg

GERMANY -- It is a tradition which stretches back decades in the German town of Zwickau – the Christmas market. But for four Syrian refugeesit is their first taste of the festive season in their new home.

After a perilous journey via the Mediterannean and a trek across the Balkans the Habashieh family from Damascus is now determined to integrate into life in Zwickau to where they were transferred last month.

“It’s one of may dreams to go back to university and for that I have to take the first step which is speak German and that is what I am planning for 2016. Yes that is what I am planning for 2016. I will speak German, very good German and I am very excited about it,” explained Reem Habashieh.

The family hopes their Yueltide cheer will be complete after their asylum interview later this month.

Almost all Syrian asylum seekiers get German residency for up to three years.

They are among the fortunate few as the majority of nearly one million migrants in Germany remain in overcrowded reception centres.

Source: http://www.euronews.com/2015/12/11/a-migrant-christmas-in-zwickau-germany/

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-12-11

Muslims celebrating Christmas ?

That's enough to get them thrown out of the Brownies.

See the picture.....Statistic says 75% of the migrants are young men.......But they show a happy family.....Pure propaganda USSR style

Muslims celebrating Christmas ?

That's enough to get them thrown out of the Brownies.

See the picture.....Statistic says 75% of the migrants are young men.......But they show a happy family.....Pure propaganda USSR style

Any one who saw the those boats laden with migrants could easily see how many children, young

adults and women,

Half truth and propaganda were always the tool to use to force an issue and situation where needed

by vested interest groups...

Wait until all these migrants get really established and festivals like Christmas will become politically incorrect.

As has been highlighted in parts of Britain the traditional pub on the corner is disappearing because of the pressure Muslims are exerting.

Exactly, pure propaganda and they are asking themselves why the AFD party is set for some 20% of the votes, Pegida manages to rally 25000 followers and all of them are shouting "Lügenpresse" (lying press). The press are not "lying" as such, that Syrian family very likely exists and maybe they really said the things in that article and come from an academic background. But they are single cases.

Merkel has made the case these refugees were a gift as they would rejuvenate Germany and take care of the demographic problem, when in Berlin we've got 70% of all Turks and 90 % of all Arabs on the dole, 70% of their children only getting the most modest accomplishments in school there are (ooops! Cited Sarrazin, bad on me.)

All we are being told is about Syrian University students and doctors, when 65% of the rest have been predicted to be probably unable to make their way through German vocational schools (PISA equivalent of an average German 10-y-o after 9 years of Syrian school). And half of them only know the Arab alphabet, half the Afghans no alphabet at all.

If Germany wants immigration, why don't we make an offer to Thailand or to the Philippines? The Philippines are actually offering vocational courses with the aim of "exporting" those people. And they read and speak English, all of them. To get what we are getting now we might as well have offered France to clear out their Banlieus and take in those people into our workforce. Fat chance of happening.

I'd like to add something on a different note here.

Most everyone, me included, is going into grumpy-mode as soon as we read about Islam and there is plenty of reason for that,

and I am definitely worried about the situation in Germany and western Europe in general.

But, with regard to the family featured in this article, I'd have to say: I am happy for them. They made it to one of the best places they could have got to,

apparently are not being cooped up in one of those centers where things for the time being are less pretty than they ought to, they have a perspective

and won't have to waste years of their life in some Lebanese or Turkish camp where language courses and university or school education are unavailable.

This all is of course assuming the news clip is not totally made up, sometimes sounds too good to be true (determined to integrate, good German by next year, university),

but on the whole, those people are not the ones I'd be worried about. Mommy wears a headscarf, let her by all means, as long as she hasn't brought the rest of the

religion of peace with her and they won't make their daughter wear one. Again assuming it's an actual photo of the people in question.

I am happy for everyone who made it who is *not* going to be a pain in the neck, Islam-wise, or crime-wise, or general-nuisance-wise, and if it's going to cost some money

feeding someone through who won't make it to the labour market, Germany can afford a good amount of that as long as the former criteria are met, and internal security is not

compromised for the sheer numbers. Should get her priorities right with a view to immigration, and fast, and the magnitude of influx is untenable.

If everything I pointed out should be in good order, let them by all means have a merry Christmas in whatever fashion they choose to keep and/or adopt it.

Wait until all these migrants get really established and festivals like Christmas will become politically incorrect.

As has been highlighted in parts of Britain the traditional pub on the corner is disappearing because of the pressure Muslims are exerting.

In Berlin Neukoelln too. Had to look for over an hour to find an old German Pub.

In Berlin Neukoelln too. Had to look for over an hour to find an old German Pub.

What on earth is an old German Pub?

Agreed, there is some institution called "Altherrenkneipe", but this sounds rather like "Ditsche", and in Neukölln... I suppose no express Muslim-pressure necessary.