Snake bites its owner at Central Pattaya Guest House

snoop1130

Snake bites its owner at Central Pattaya Guest House
Pattaya One

snake-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA -- Rescue Workers were called to a Guest House in Central Pattaya on Friday Morning to assist its owner who had just been bitten by his pet snake.

As rescue workers arrived at the Sutee Guest House in Soi Made in Thailand, the snake was still in the process of biting its owner, Khun Surin aged 59. Rescuers carefully forced open the jaws of the Gold Python Snake and Khun Surin was able to remove his hand away as the rescuersplaced the snake back inside its cage.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/219688/snake-bites-its-owner-at-central-pattaya-guest-house/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-12-11

Stupid Idiot.......if it had wrapped itself around his neck he would be a gonner

Snakes as pets.......get real........

He's a Thai......he should know better

And before people start berating me.......yes I do hate ALL snakes......and kill them if they are in my garden

Did the snake still get the chicken?

I very much hope that if this guy cares for the Python,
that's not the cage he keeps it in all the time. To me it
looks well too small for such a huge snake, Although

they usually are pretty docile, they still need at least

2.5m x 1.5m of floor space and easy access to water.

The Burmese Python is a very beautiful snake and I can
see why so many people keep them as pets but I prefer
to see them in their natural habitat and not in solitary
confinement.

confinement.

sa

Yes the Burmese python has beautiful markings......a few months ago I found a baby in my garden.....I took pity on it and threw it over the wall into the field

When my wife got home I told her about it......she went berserk...reminding me that we have had three cats go missing in the past year.....and that pythons can lay up to 90 eggs....

Slapped wrist for me

confinement.

sa

Yes the Burmese python has beautiful markings......a few months ago I found a baby in my garden.....I took pity on it and threw it over the wall into the field

When my wife got home I told her about it......she went berserk...reminding me that we have had three cats go missing in the past year.....and that pythons can lay up to 90 eggs....

Slapped wrist for me

Hope she didn't bite you facepalm.gif

Try getting some rats or chickens, then the python might leave your cats alone facepalm.gif

Not sure about your wife though smile.png

yes I do hate ALL snakes......and kill them if they are in my garden

are you good in this ?

21837431c37c9c62405c33c4eac9c3d2607bc85f

2183743053a7ef5cc29344e3510406367b99e7e6

21837429c7e01bd7e0bdc2b5c08cd5452f69cdef

This one is living in my home, under the roof,

I called this guys in naklua,

they wanted call me back, may be, Hua Yai / Jomtien, is not their area anymore, but I don`t know.

Stupid Idiot.......if it had wrapped itself around his neck he would be a gonner

And before people start berating me.......yes I do hate ALL snakes......and kill them if they are in my garden

Why do you hate them? Has any snake ever done anything to you or is it just a lack of knowledge that makes you hate them?

are you good in this ?

they wanted call me back, may be, Hua Yai / Jomtien, is not their area anymore, but I don`t know.

Yep just a Golden Tree snake. Fast as lightening but totally harmless

Why do you hate them? Has any snake ever done anything to you or is it just a lack of knowledge that makes you hate them?

I have told this story once before

There is a young Thai guy in Nong Ket Noi who did not see a snake in the grass and trod on it, not only has his leg been amputated below the knee, his entire nervous system is shot to pieces.....his life is kaput

A few weeks ago a young monocled cobra made a rush at me (attack)....while I was in my garden, (fortunately for me,.... not so the snake)....I managed to hit so hard, its head parted company with its body.

You can be a snake lover if you want to,....(you may even be one of these people who thinks big cats aren't dangerous)....... i'll continue to be a realist,.....these creatures are bad news.......

The only good snake .......is .......a dead snake

are you good in this ?

Do you have rats? If not then you know why now.

There is a young Thai guy in Nong Ket Noi who did not see a snake in the grass and trod on it, not only has his leg been amputated below the knee, his entire nervous system is shot to pieces.....his life is kaput

A few weeks ago a young monocled cobra made a rush at me (attack)....while I was in my garden, (fortunately for me,.... not so the snake)....I managed to hit so hard, its head parted company with its body.

You can be a snake lover if you want to,....(you may even be one of these people who thinks big cats aren't dangerous)....... i'll continue to be a realist,.....these creatures are bad news.......

Disagree with you but you cant educate everybody

So, following your logic, the only good human is a dead human (because how many have killed or maimed others).

And the only good vehicle is one that can no longer drive .. (see above...)

I'm no tree hugger but it seems to me it's a simple test of intelligence to understand that every species has a task in the Eco-system and we can't just eradicate them for being potentially harmful.