Looking for Ex10 deodorant!

DBTmeh

Hi everyone,

I'm in desperate search for a brand of deodorant called Ex10! I've been told that it is sold in 7-11 outlets in Thailand, but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where exactly I can find it (which town and which outlet)? Or has anyone seen it and can take a photo of it because I don't know what it looks like?

Please help if you can I really need it!

Thank you so much!

What's wrong with Nivea ?

What's so special about EX10 is it 15 baht cheaper.

Seems the op has a right sweat on.

The Aboriginies in Australia snort it to get high!!

Take your racist bulls**t back home with you when you leave

Quote from wikipedia.

"Australia

Australia has long faced a petrol (gasoline) sniffing problem in isolated and impoverished aboriginal communities. Although some sources argue that sniffing was introduced by United States servicemen stationed in the nation's Top End during World War II[51] or through experimentation by 1940s-era Cobourg Peninsula sawmill workers,[52] other sources claim that inhalant abuse (such as glue inhalation) emerged in Australia in the late 1960s.[4] Chronic, heavy petrol sniffing appears to occur among remote, impoverished indigenous communities, where the ready accessibility of petrol has helped to make it a common substance for abuse.

In Australia, petrol sniffing now occurs widely throughout remote Aboriginal communities in the Northern Territory, Western Australia, northern parts of South Australia and Queensland. The number of people sniffing petrol goes up and down over time as young people experiment or sniff occasionally. "Boss", or chronic, sniffers may move in and out of communities; they are often responsible for encouraging young people to take it up.[53]

A 1983 survey of 4,165 secondary students in New Lydiate showed that solvents and aerosols ranked just after analgesics (e.g., codeine pills) and alcohol for drugs that were abused. This 1983 study did not find any common usage patterns or social class factors.[4]The causes of death for inhalant users in Australia included pneumonia, cardiac failure/arrest, aspiration of vomit, and burns. In 1985, there were 14 communities in Central Australia reporting young people sniffing. In July 1997, it was estimated that there were around 200 young people sniffing petrol across 10 communities in Central Australia. Approximately 40 were classified as chronic sniffers. There have been reports of young Aboriginal people sniffing petrol in the urban areas around Darwin and Alice Springs.

In 2005, the Government of Australia and BP Australia began the usage of opal fuel in remote areas prone to petrol sniffing.[54] Opal is a non-sniffable fuel (which is much less likely to cause a high) and has made a difference in some indigenous communities".

Stating facts is not racisim.

Edited by Rocceao

Tesco. I bought the Blue bottle. Says double protection on it. I horde my deo from the States. However since buying this stuff I have been using it and It really works well.

Now, if they could just make a decent 100% cotton half sock here. That doesnt cost 300b.

What's wrong with Nivea ?

What's so special about EX10 is it 15 baht cheaper.

Seems the op has a right sweat on.

The Aboriginies in Australia snort it to get high!!

Take your racist bulls**t back home with you when you leave

Quote from wikipedia.

"Australia

Australia has long faced a petrol (gasoline) sniffing problem in isolated and impoverished aboriginal communities. Although some sources argue that sniffing was introduced by United States servicemen stationed in the nation's Top End during World War II[51] or through experimentation by 1940s-era Cobourg Peninsula sawmill workers,[52] other sources claim that inhalant abuse (such as glue inhalation) emerged in Australia in the late 1960s.[4] Chronic, heavy petrol sniffing appears to occur among remote, impoverished indigenous communities, where the ready accessibility of petrol has helped to make it a common substance for abuse.

In Australia, petrol sniffing now occurs widely throughout remote Aboriginal communities in the Northern Territory, Western Australia, northern parts of South Australia and Queensland. The number of people sniffing petrol goes up and down over time as young people experiment or sniff occasionally. "Boss", or chronic, sniffers may move in and out of communities; they are often responsible for encouraging young people to take it up.[53]

A 1983 survey of 4,165 secondary students in New Lydiate showed that solvents and aerosols ranked just after analgesics (e.g., codeine pills) and alcohol for drugs that were abused. This 1983 study did not find any common usage patterns or social class factors.[4]The causes of death for inhalant users in Australia included pneumonia, cardiac failure/arrest, aspiration of vomit, and burns. In 1985, there were 14 communities in Central Australia reporting young people sniffing. In July 1997, it was estimated that there were around 200 young people sniffing petrol across 10 communities in Central Australia. Approximately 40 were classified as chronic sniffers. There have been reports of young Aboriginal people sniffing petrol in the urban areas around Darwin and Alice Springs.

In 2005, the Government of Australia and BP Australia began the usage of opal fuel in remote areas prone to petrol sniffing.[54] Opal is a non-sniffable fuel (which is much less likely to cause a high) and has made a difference in some indigenous communities".

Stating facts is not racisim.

Yup aboriginals snort fuel from the pumps , then next day the owner finds them in his fuelstation.

They also drink all leftovers out of beercans they can get access to, we pee'd in them and then next day they were empty. This was in our guesthouse though.

They also light all cigarettebutts that they can find again.

But more ontopic:

Funny that i always bought Rexona for men in Singapore/Malaysia because it wasn't availlable in Thailand. Since a year it's back in Thailand again and the best deo for men imo.