My dog is a rapist

konying

Well either you find some female dog for him, or you agree to a threesome....Or you bring two ladies....first you bring in the ugly one....once he is sleeping you bring in the lovely one?

He would probably get the lovely one and i will end up with the ugly one

He has 2 female dogs at home, he molests them also.

The funny thing is (on a serious note) he only rapes women, he never does it to men

Well either you find some female dog for him, or you agree to a threesome....Or you bring two ladies....first you bring in the ugly one....once he is sleeping you bring in the lovely one?

to cut down on the risk of him catching something buy him a DOGGY BLOW UP DOLLgoof.gif

Any chance of a link where i can get one?laugh.png

Better order him 2, in case one gets tired or blown uptongue.png

For those who think any joke about rape is funny, and especially for those who do not (want to) understand why this isn't received as funny,
I suggest you watch this vdo: .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP7OXDWof30

As for the mounting subject: here's a link that explains the mounting and humping behavior in a bit more detail:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/animal-emotions/201209/why-dogs-hump

to cut down on the risk of him catching something buy him a DOGGY BLOW UP DOLLgoof.gif

Or help him putting on the condom gigglem.gif

Or find him a girlfriend let them have kids and make a "rent a pitbull" business. Should have many customer in Pattaya. No street dogs or Ladymen come near you. Female customer (who are not hookers) can walk in the night without getting problems with drunk Farangs, etc..

On a serious note, i have been trying to find a female pitbul for him as i do want to have his pup, because of his nature.

The problem so far is all the bitches i found were owned by Thai guys and the girl while lovely, usually chained up and anti social.

I want one from a loving family to ensure pups to be friendly goofs.

I also have a problem with Thai guys i met who had bitches is their attitude, ie i would not trust them to raise the pups with proper care and medical care, as well as not honoring the agreement for me to get 1 puppy.

Three dogs are sitting in the waiting room of a vets office. One is a

poodle, one is a schnauzer and the other is a Pitbull.

The poodle turns to the schnauzer and asks "why are you here?"

The schnauzer responds, "I'm 17 years old. I don't see or hear very well.

I've been having accidents in the house. My owner says I'm too old and sick

so he brought me here to be put to sleep."

The schnauzer asks the poodle "why are you here?"

The poodle responds, "I've not been myself lately. I've been especially high

strung. I've been barking all the time, I've been snapping at people and I

even bit one of the neighbor's kids. Nobody knows why this has been

happening. My owner says he can't risk me biting somebody else so he brought

me here to be put to sleep."

The poodle and schnauzer ask the Pitbull why he is here.

The Pitbull responds: "My owner is this beautiful runway model. Yesterday

she was walking around the house naked when she suddenly bent down to pick

up something she dropped. She was bent over and naked when nature took over

and the next thing I know I'm on top of her doing the doggie thing. I couldn't help myself. "

The poodle asks: "so she brought you here to put to sleep?"

"Oh, no...., I'm just here to get my nails trimmed."

Thank you, clap2.gifcheesy.gif

For those who think any joke about rape is funny, and especially for those who do not (want to) understand why this isn't received as funny,

As for the mounting subject: here's a link that explains the mounting and humping behavior in a bit more detail:

You have got to me joking, if you are not, i really feel sorry for youbah.gif

The funny thing is (on a serious note) he only rapes women, he never does it to men

Doesn't he ever get tired?

Buy him some food...I once had a huge pack of minced beef that got rotten (blackish and smelling) (1 kg, or 2?) gave it to my dog, former Thai street dog, he knew what he can eat. Large for a street dog, but by no means anywhere near 40 kg.

Ate that at 1-2 kg minced beef in supersonic speed and 1 second later he was asleep for a long time. That would be the moment you bring in the girl.

Buy him some food...I once had a huge pack of minced beef that got rotten (blackish and smelling) (1 kg, or 2?) gave it to my dog, former Thai street dog, he knew what he can eat. Large for a street dog, but by no means anywhere near 40 kg.

Ate that at 1-2 kg minced beef in supersonic speed and 1 second later he was asleep for a long time. That would be the moment you bring in the girl.

Man ... this eating machine eats everything and i do mean everything with little limit,

When he was younger, after swallowing his meal in less than 30 seconds, he would go and steal from 5 others and still be hungry.

I give him a huge bone and its gone in under 5 mins, while takes other dogs at least 1 hour.

Dogs hate medication(tablets), one always has to either mix it with food or shove it down their throat, this machine just eats from your handlaugh.png

He does get tired, after he "drops his load" sleeps for few mins and ready to go again, keep in mind he is out every morning for off leash run in the park, same in the afternoon and street walking in between

I think he is just one hypo-active, happy dog, should settle down after 2-3 years( i hope)

Problem with girls is that they love him, because of his goofiness, so they are partly to blame, if they were to ignore him, he would most likely sleepfacepalm.gif

I once went into a sex shop and bought a blow up rubber doll. Got the thing home filled it with air and noticed it had an 8 inch penis instead of a vagina.

Took it back to the sex shop and complained. The shop owner told me, you have blown the thing up inside out you stupid fool.

Man ... this eating machine eats everything and i do mean everything with little limit,

When he was younger, after swallowing his meal in less than 30 seconds, he would go and steal from 5 others and still be hungry.

I give him a huge bone and its gone in under 5 mins, while takes other dogs at least 1 hour.

Dogs hate medication(tablets), one always has to either mix it with food or shove it down their throat, this machine just eats from your handlaugh.png

He does get tired, after he "drops his load" sleeps for few mins and ready to go again, keep in mind he is out every morning for off leash run in the park, same in the afternoon and street walking in between

I think he is just one hypo-active, happy dog, should settle down after 2-3 years( i hope)

Problem with girls is that they love him, because of his goofiness, so they are partly to blame, if they were to ignore him, he would most likely sleepfacepalm.gif

I am sorry that I am so far away from you......else I could borrow him and take him along my bicycle rides (would keep me free from the soi dogs who want to eat me) and would make him tired.....Or maybe it would only make him more hungry tongue.png

I am sorry that I am so far away from you......else I could borrow him and take him along my bicycle rides (would keep me free from the soi dogs who want to eat me) and would make him tired.....Or maybe it would only make him more hungry tongue.png

If you give me your address I will post him to you.

I could do with a holiday, I am sure the rest of the pack would be glad to see him go for a holiday as well. lol

If you give me your address I will post him to you.

I could do with a holiday, I am sure the rest of the pack would be glad to see him go for a holiday as well. lol

Not good idea.......My wife who always claims to not like dogs, and even less the very big one, wouldn't give him back after 1 min looking into her eyes with the poor puppy look, lol...

In Austria it is common to go with the bicycle and let the dog run nearby (or if you lazy go with the car) or climb the mountain with it (which is interesting some dogs climb like goats, others have big troubles and are afraid) unfortunately I can't see that possible in Thailand.

You have got to me joking, if you are not, i really feel sorry for youbah.gif

I've got a 4-year-old daughter, I watched the video, and I understood his point.

Comical posts about rape are not funny, even if you think they are; I don't think he needs your pity. Coming on here and boasting about the sexual antics of your pit bull, I would say you are the one that should be pitied.

Archived