Best price for Single Malt, where?

MESmith

Any Rimping Supermarket, not the small Rimping Grocery stores, has a small selection. If you want Laphroaig your best bet is the small liquor store on Charoenphratet, about 400 metres from Thapae Rd or the one on the corner of Huay Keaw and Canal Road. Jameson is much easier to find, being an Irish whiskey that is much less expensive.

Any Rimping Supermarket, not the small Rimping Grocery stores, has a small selection. If you want Laphroaig your best bet is the small liquor store on Charoenphratet, about 400 metres from Thapae Rd or the one on the corner of Huay Keaw and Canal Road. Jameson is much easier to find, being an Irish whiskey that is much less expensive.

It'll probably end up being Jameson, after I see the prices of single malts.

Laphroyg tastes like it's been sitting in charcoal for a month.. Maybe they had a big fire at the factory and they just went 'Ah never mind, let's sell it anyway'? I prefer Sang Som. I bought an aged bottle from Gekko.

Sang Som is for pouring on the Xmas pud & setting alight thumbsup.gif

Laphroyg tastes like it's been sitting in charcoal for a month.. Maybe they had a big fire at the factory and they just went 'Ah never mind, let's sell it anyway'? I prefer Sang Som. I bought an aged bottle from Gekko.

Sang Som is for pouring on the Xmas pud & setting alight thumbsup.gif

Why - what have you against Xmas puds wink.png

Archived