How well do Thai women age?

Hal65

As Thais encompass multiple ethnicities we should break down by Thai-Chinese, Northern Thai, Issan women (my main interest), and any others.

How well do they tend to age?

I would stick my neck out and estimate that they age about one year every 365 days, or something close to that, assuming no deep space travel.

What a sad topic - bah.gif

How well do Thai woman age? - well, to be frank, they 'age' the same everywhere around the world !

How is that, simple ... Thai woman 'age' YEAR BY YEAR.

I'm one of the most politically in-correct members you will ever meet, but this thread is simply and plainly, sexist and wrong.

Yep. But some guys, having been rejected by women elsewhere, kid themselves that the only women left remaining to them are the most beautiful in the world. It would be unkind of us to burst their happy bubble.

a 20-30 year age difference can help a lot with perception of beauty

• Like 1

How well do Thai woman age? - well, to be frank, they 'age' the same everywhere around the world !

How is that, simple ... Thai woman 'age' YEAR BY YEAR.

I would stick my neck out and estimate that they age about one year every 365 days, or something close to that, assuming no deep space travel.

These "useful" responses remind me of that old joke:

A helicopter was flying around above Seattle when an electrical malfunction disabled all of the aircraft's electronic navigation and communications qquipment. Due to the clouds and haze, the pilot could not determine the helicopter's position and course to fly to the airport. The pilot saw a tall building, flew toward it, circled, drew a handwritten sign, and held it in the helicopter's window. The pilot's sign said "WHERE AM I?" in large letters. People in the tall building quickly responded to the aircraft, drew a large sign and held it in a building window. Their sign read: "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER." The pilot smiled, waved, looked at her map, determined the course to steer to SEATAC airport, and landed safely. After they were on the ground, the co-pilot asked the pilot how the "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER" sign helped determine their position. The pilot responded "I knew that had to be the Microsoft building because, like their technical support, online help and product documentation, the response they gave me was technically correct, but completely useless."

That's quite a good joke, although if we ignore the concept of humour, we might note it is rather flawed as knowing which building it is won't tell the pilot her bearing unless she has knowledge of the buildings features relative to a bearing, but then she would not have to ask the occupants which building it is, and....oh okay, its just a joke.

I think the OP question is silly, so gave a silly response. Hoped it made a few people chuckle.

If a serious life saving question were asked ....

• Like 1

Personally I find the the most stupid question and probalby will end up in the top ten of the year.

Tell more about the person who ask and like this than the facts.

people age everywhere. some nicer then others. you never know.

to pelep who feel this a good quesiotn and part of life, look at hyou when you are 1 year, 5, year, 10, year, 15 year , 25 year ,30, year and now.

do think the most Foreigners on this formu are above the 40 and can be group in hte aging and old poeple.

most of them are bad looking compared tot he picture of the past.

wel expect the same of your partnert in a few years.

I've seen women look very good into their late 30s and early 40s here. Check out the actress Aum who is 37. Like others have said, women who have office/indoor jobs tend to do much better.

Thai women with darker skin have that built-in sunblock which gives them an advantage. Check out older black women to see how much of an advantage dark skin can give for avoiding wrinkles.

OTOH, many Thai women I know don't use sunscreen because (1) it is expensive and (2) they don't like how it feels.

They all seem to have a healthy disdain for the sun, though.

Look at the back of their hands. You should be able to recognise a young girl in her 20's by the absence of any wrinkles/veins/loose skin. However, it's not a perfect science - I found one 37 year-old who had remarkably wrinkle free hands.

I've also noticed 40 year old's and up tend to dress like they work on a farm. Again not a perfect science, one 45 year-old had the figure and dress sense of a young girl, albeit a few facial wrinkles.

Not that I have a fetish about Thai women's age - all I have the pleasure to yak yak to are a lot younger than me, and I am grateful for small mercies.

My missus at 52 looks 40, has the body of a 25 year old, shows no signs of havng one child and comes from Isaan. admittedly, has a good job, has never worked in the fields, so never gets the dark toned skin and has sufficiient funds to maintain a good, healthy and stress free lifestyle. The latter she would tell you when when I'm not around.

My missus at 52 looks 40, has the body of a 25 year old, shows no signs of havng one child and comes from Isaan. admittedly, has a good job, has never worked in the fields, so never gets the dark toned skin and has sufficiient funds to maintain a good, healthy and stress free lifestyle. The latter she would tell you when when I'm not around.

You mean this 25 year old?

4393c2afb5c213c03bb95895a4c8decd.jpg

• Like 2

From my personal observation they do age better than Western counterparts, although if you are with someone for over 10 years this sort of stuff doesn't mater (at least with me).

One thing I noticed where Thai women have a huuuge advantage over western women is that if they are fat (my gf was before I met her and could not believe the pictures as I thought they were photo shopped) and they do decide to exercise and improve their lifestyle they actually lose weight quite nicely. Absolutely no flab, loose skin or stretch marks. I have met some hot girls from her exercise group and they all look smashing after they lose 20kg. I kid you not.

What is the reason for this, I do not know. When a Western woman loses 20kg you almost wish she stayed fat.

Hahahhaahahh

One exception to that is when a dark skin Thai lady has a baby. Most that I have seen have a nasty road map on their stomach. Perhaps it is due to their small stature and the stomach skin being stretched. Lighter skinned Thais get some saggy skin around their stomachs but normally not the same road map.

Most Thais however recover after the birth and lose their weight quickly.

No better than women anywhere else as far as I can tell, although I'm sure some will disagree.

Yes, I disagree. I see Asian women in general aging less than their Western counterparts. Whether or not Thais age differently than other Asians is debatable--aging has a lot to do with body chemistry and lifestyle. A woman working hard labor, having many kids, on drugs, or in poor health will age differently than one who leads a more comfortable and healthy lifestyle.

How well do western men age?

Quite bad here in Thailand (at least what I have seen) They seem to want woman to take care of their body and look good while on the other hand they totally let go (majority of guys i have seen).

Indeed. Most of them seem to wear a beer belly with pride.

That is very true, but I just cannot understand why, they must have been ugly all their lives.

Suppose I woke up tomorrow with a large beer belly, I would be too ashamed and embarrassed to leave the house.

I bet that you would too.

• Like 1

And, no doubt they are looking at us, and thinking the exact same thing.

And obviously, western men don't age well, big bellies and ass, bad skin, look old when in end of 40s..... Just nobody Tell them. Thai think farangs are Stinky and not clean, they are right to certain extent, I see daily some dirty ones, look they are living in 17th century.

• Like 1

When you've been getting boinked scores of times a month by scores of different boinkers month after month and year after year since middle school, you end up looking like someone's grandma at age thirty, which, coincidentally is when they actually become grandmas.

Sorry but when did this become a discussion about aging prostitutes?

I would think the topic is about Thai women ageing in general, whether it is prostitutes, farm workers, or office girls.

No one is any better than anyone else, no matter what they do for a living.

• Like 2

As Thais encompass multiple ethnicities we should break down by Thai-Chinese, Northern Thai, Issan women (my main interest), and any others.

How well do they tend to age?

Can't believe you get on TV and ask this shit who cares and like all woman and man we all get old one day

When you've been getting boinked scores of times a month by scores of different boinkers month after month and year after year since middle school, you end up looking like someone's grandma at age thirty, which, coincidentally is when they actually become grandmas.

Sorry but when did this become a discussion about aging prostitutes?

Typical Thai women.

No one said anything about your bird.