Suthep denies planning to set up political party

webfact

It would seem most Nations have people like Suthep, it's not specific to Thailand. We Dutch have our 'Wilders', the French 'le Pen', the Americans Trump.

So you state that Wilders, Le Pen and Trump are corrupt idiots ? That they are responsible for a downspiral in the economy ? That they wanted to divide people in rich and poor groups ? I don't think so.

Suthep is the creature sent by God to battle the evil anti-Christ and his band of dirty cronies.

Now the goblin is never coming back, Suthep's purpose is fulfilled and his sort aren't needed anymore. Maybe he just doesn't realise it yet.

John, fools have to make their public laugh to keep their head on their shoulders, and nobody's even grinning anymore about your ridiculous statements, as a matter of fact you have even become an embarassment for those among us who criticise the Shins/PTP/UDD etc. for their many wrongs, but who are, also, manifesting their common sense and un-biased approach in a critical, disapproving, way about the, alas growing number, of, erm, 'mistakes' made by the present government, while still keeping their fingers crossed the consequences for the country will not become worse than the ones of the 2006 edition it is a sequel of...

Unfortunately that is the problem with every shill. After a while their utterances become so hyperbolic that it actually diminishes the opinions of the more reasoned voices trying to make their similar point!

Reasoned argument is always healthy, but an unending tirade of increasingly erratic nonsense is never a way to make a point

Suthep is the creature sent by God to battle the evil anti-Christ and his band of dirty cronies.

Now the goblin is never coming back, Suthep's purpose is fulfilled and his sort aren't needed anymore. Maybe he just doesn't realise it yet.

John you really should read more, Now I now you accuse me constantly of not being able to read anything without pictures, but I do it seems have a memory. Try reading this article from The Economist circa 2002. Funny their analysis of the pre Thaksin world seems awfully familiar to the world of your AntiChrist.

I think my favorite line from the whole article is: "Yet sceptics insisted that Mr Thaksin was just a dinosaur with a marketing division".

Your constant One Trick Pony Tirade, is not simply stupid and ignorant, but it's factually wrong. The problems that beset this country pre date Thaksin by decades, and the problem is that idiots like you can't see past the sugar coated propaganda (if you are not indeed part of the propaganda, I'm still half convinced that you are nothing but a Shill).

The Economist article from 2002 could almost have been written every 5 years since 1972 with the names changed.

Try reading some actual facts for a change, the broken record is getting really really old!

He's a typical fanboy of the Dems. Can't find anything electable to say about the yellows so he attacks the opposition instead, picking on the most popular politician in recent history. It's a ploy often used by no-hopers.

It would, IMO, be really great to see 'old crocodiles' like Suthep and 'the prince' (yes, he is a real one) of Bangkok associated in a 'new' political party, dredging all of the ...old school, criminal, filthy, corrupted, paternalistic and nepotistic pseudo-elite, clogging the DP, with them! Allowing a new breed of young politicians to live up to the expectations of the, still, millions of Thai citizens feeling related to a Democrat(!) Party, and allowed to(!!!) drain the parts of the population sharing their views in both the North and North-East!

As it would, still IMO, be really great to see the, and I assume there are scores of them, true, really social minded, leaders of the, initial gathering of movements forcefully 'united' into the so-called 'red shirts' (let's not forget this colour was imposed by the, still, communists Weng and Thida as a conditio si nequa non to join...) organised and financed by, and for the interests of, the Shins, to clearly and definitely separate from the sick minded and/or wealthy 'inspirators', throw out all of their 'old crocodiles', and the though younger most deadly ones, to start a, totally, new party (however difficult it will be without the 'great leaders'' dirty money), relating to the essence of the needs of the vast(!) majority of the, modal, rather poor, Thai citizens, and not only North and North-East, but also South, and Central!

Then, one would have a totally new 'poitical landscape', very much in-line with the, various and different, expectations of the Thai citizens, and able, and willing, to represent them, all of them, for the better of the whole Thai Nation!

It might be a dream of mine, and will, alas, probably remain such, but do admit it would be great, beautifull, ...and allow Thailand to, at last, start(!) becoming(!) a true 'Democracy'!

(There is a monument, as there is one for a revolution, but there hasn't been any more a revolution as ever a 'Democracy' in Thailand, ...till today, and IMO when the last one is not allowed to come up gently and softly, it might in the end be the other one having to break the way open, alas)

What's the point when the military will intervene every few years?

It would, IMO, be really great to see 'old crocodiles' like Suthep and 'the prince' (yes, he is a real one) of Bangkok associated in a 'new' political party, dredging all of the ...old school, criminal, filthy, corrupted, paternalistic and nepotistic pseudo-elite, clogging the DP, with them! Allowing a new breed of young politicians to live up to the expectations of the, still, millions of Thai citizens feeling related to a Democrat(!) Party, and allowed to(!!!) drain the parts of the population sharing their views in both the North and North-East!

As it would, still IMO, be really great to see the, and I assume there are scores of them, true, really social minded, leaders of the, initial gathering of movements forcefully 'united' into the so-called 'red shirts' (let's not forget this colour was imposed by the, still, communists Weng and Thida as a conditio si nequa non to join...) organised and financed by, and for the interests of, the Shins, to clearly and definitely separate from the sick minded and/or wealthy 'inspirators', throw out all of their 'old crocodiles', and the though younger most deadly ones, to start a, totally, new party (however difficult it will be without the 'great leaders'' dirty money), relating to the essence of the needs of the vast(!) majority of the, modal, rather poor, Thai citizens, and not only North and North-East, but also South, and Central!

Then, one would have a totally new 'poitical landscape', very much in-line with the, various and different, expectations of the Thai citizens, and able, and willing, to represent them, all of them, for the better of the whole Thai Nation!

It might be a dream of mine, and will, alas, probably remain such, but do admit it would be great, beautifull, ...and allow Thailand to, at last, start(!) becoming(!) a true 'Democracy'!

(There is a monument, as there is one for a revolution, but there hasn't been any more a revolution as ever a 'Democracy' in Thailand, ...till today, and IMO when the last one is not allowed to come up gently and softly, it might in the end be the other one having to break the way open, alas)

What's the point when the military will intervene every few years?

Without a totally new 'political landscape' that is what will go on happening, for sure... What is the future of a country without hope? Try, try, try, ...and hope!

It would seem most Nations have people like Suthep, it's not specific to Thailand. We Dutch have our 'Wilders', the French 'le Pen', the Americans Trump.

So you state that Wilders, Le Pen and Trump are corrupt idiots ? That they are responsible for a downspiral in the economy ? That they wanted to divide people in rich and poor groups ? I don't think so.

I 'state' nothing. I observe.

Anyway, with 'people like' I meant a descriptive more like somewhat extreme nationalistic, close to 'nutcase'

The Thai government leaders were born at night but not last night. You are more slippery than a greased pig. You are the worst bacteria in Thailand that makes the people you pay are sick for your cause not matter what it is. You need to give up so Thailand can be free from the rich politician but listen to a true Thai,s working class that has Thailand in there best interest. Do sell your votes and loose your country!

I 'state' nothing. I observe.

Anyway, with 'people like' I meant a descriptive more like somewhat extreme nationalistic, close to 'nutcase'

The difference between Thai nut jobs and those in the West, is true freedom of speech.

I can only speak for the US, but I'm assuming that the same is true throughout Europe. Trump is an idiot, racist and bigot, and he is perfectly within his constitutional rights to spout his nonsense. Equally I am free to say that I find him an idiot, racist and bigot

The press and any individual can without fear express their personal views on his words and opinions, no matter how critical they may be.

In Thailand however, every public comment or expression is tempered by the ever present threat of a charge of LM or defamation. The result being that the nut jobs here can become more and more extreme

1 big difference though.

Wilders, LePen and Trump have never been in charge of a government.

I am referring to the government that had Suthep for leader, Abhisit for spokesman and Kasit for fun.

1 big difference though.

Wilders, LePen and Trump have never been in charge of a government.

I am referring to the government that had Suthep for leader, Abhisit for spokesman and Kasit for fun.

Sadly but also luckily you're mistaken. There has never been a Government in Thailand with Suthep as leader. We only had a clone of a criminal fugitive as leader, but certainly Ms. Yingluck is much nicer than Suthep.

Yes Suthep will accuse others of corruption, whilst continuously getting away with it himself. Not having been prosecuted and found guilty by a court of law. There is nothing to stop him setting up something political. Both the Shinawatras were prosecuted under Military yellow shirt governments. So Suthep knows he can get away with anything as easy as a rice field rat snake and just as slippery.

I think there is a specific role attributed to Suthep. We don't know yet the next draft charter but my guess is that it will include provisions allowing "the people" to have a greater role in the political process.

And it's him that will play the role of "the people". :)

My apologies John, I always thought you were just a government troll who was very, very amateurish at his job; now I know you are just short of a couple of bricks and can't help making a fool of yourself, but haven't realised it yet.

Now the goblin is never coming back, Suthep's purpose is fulfilled and his sort aren't needed anymore. Maybe he just doesn't realise it ye

This is a Buddhist country so no God and no Christ or Anti-Christ as for goblins... go and take the meds John this is embarrassing

Why not just ignore his posts as many people do. You could even put him on your ignore this person list .

I generally scan read his posts and my eyesight isn't that good anyway.

When is he going to be tried for murder?

What murder would that be?

AFAIK he has not been charged with murder and without being charged he cannot be tried for any offence.

Has he deliberately put someone to death? If so could you post a link to it?