Park scandal: Court rejects petition calling for FB 'offender' to be freed

webfact

Three deaths in custody recently.......LM charges for defaming a dog.

The threat to ""close country "" in October.

Arrests for clicking Like.

Thailand is fast getting very dark .

Economy in tatters .

Western Envoy's disrespected and Embassies protested ( even when rules forbid it)

Seems this refusal will hasten the obvious punishments ahead.

Sanctions

What a sad change for such a lovely country. I am happy to have recently moved to the states,

where I can say anything I want regarding either Thailand or America. Sort of sad now

to be a farang living in Nakon Nowhere, living in fear that perhaps some of your

FB friends have posted anti government posts, or you clicked like on post the government

decided it did not like, and there may be a knock on your door from the military police.....

Three deaths in custody recently.......LM charges for defaming a dog.

The threat to ""close country "" in October.

Arrests for clicking Like.

Thailand is fast getting very dark .

Economy in tatters .

Western Envoy's disrespected and Embassies protested ( even when rules forbid it)

Seems this refusal will hasten the obvious punishments ahead.

Sanctions

What a sad change for such a lovely country. I am happy to have recently moved to the states,

where I can say anything I want regarding either Thailand or America. Sort of sad now

to be a farang living in Nakon Nowhere, living in fear that perhaps some of your

FB friends have posted anti government posts, or you clicked like on post the government

decided it did not like, and there may be a knock on your door from the military police.....

Well, enjoy your freedom in the States while you can

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20151215/17491533092/law-professor-isis-is-like-totally-scary-so-lets-do-away-with-first-amendment.shtml

When thanet was lifted from his hospital bed by plainclothesmen on the 13th of December a few feared for his life as he really needed an operation. Later on the 18th he was freed on bail.

I assume by now the poor fellow has undergone an operation for whatever ailed him?

A disgusting decision by the courts and deeply disturbing.

When they start terrorising the children with threats of prison its time for even the sceptical to wake up and smell the coffee.

Cant even discuss the topic here either with the new posting rules......

The time in Thailand right now is two minutes to midnight.

LOS no longer fits,Im now calling it LOST ..... Land Of Silent Tears.

Last one to leave turn out the lights...... 402.gif

Edited by englishoak

make sure you have a VPN if you are posting to TV from inside Thailand.

watching too many spy movies? paranoid? beyond their tech abilities?

google "wikileaks glimmerglass"

https://wikileaks.org/spyfiles/docs/glimmerglass/55_glimmerglass-cybersweep.html

if you let your Issan "friends" join your facebook account with your real name and photo, you will be "associated" with all of the people your friend knows. like her uncle who is a general in the red shirt army. smile.png

i am thinking TV is going to be forced to announce soon that bashing people in the Thai government in the news forum is off limits.

i am thinking TV is going to be forced to announce soon that bashing people in the Thai government in the news forum is off limits.

I was under the impression this is already the case, or maybe I am wrong?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/468924-policy-in-general-regarding-thailand-political-discussions-updated/