star wars

stevehaigh

This is a special secret site that I use to find information. Don't give away the secret though or else everyone will know about it!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Phuket+cinema

No wonder nobody knows about this.

"Service unavailable"

You fail at interwebs.

Working again.

Your tip was useless though, a Google reference is hardly helping the OP.

Interesting to see how the three original stars in the new movie have aged.

Mark Hamill has aged badly, shockingly so. I think Star Wars killed his career.

Carrie Fisher's face has been the victim of extensive plastic surgery. She looks nothing like Princess Leia anymore.

Only Harrison Ford has grown old gracefully.

Saw it, decades ago

That was one of the other Star Wars movies, the new isn't released yet. ;-)
Oh, thanks.

My pleasure. Happy Christmas.

Thankyou, but it's another thing I don't get very excited about.

I was having a quiet cappuccino in the café at Bangkok Phuket Hospital yesterday, just watching the world limp by, when I became increasingly aware of a nearby tv display where they were playing "Jingle Bells" over and over again on a loop! After 30 or 40 times I was ready to admit myself to the Allergy Clinic!

Once again the concept of Christmas has been sullied for me very early in the piece.

This is a special secret site that I use to find information. Don't give away the secret though or else everyone will know about it!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Phuket+cinema

"Service unavailable"

You fail at interwebs.

Working again.

It never stopped working. It's your connection...

13,000 posts and you still haven't figured out how to use the internet? I provided the link to cinema showtimes in Phuket. It's not rocket science nor worthy of a thread lol...

"Service unavailable"

You fail at interwebs.

Working again.

It never stopped working. It's your connection...

13,000 posts and you still haven't figured out how to use the internet? I provided the link to cinema showtimes in Phuket. It's not rocket science nor worthy of a thread lol...

My connection can fail, and unfortunately does so sometimes, but it does not give me 'service unavailable'. That means there is a problem with reaching the destination site.

And this is not worth the discussion, have a good day.

Interesting to see how the three original stars in the new movie have aged.

Mark Hamill has aged badly, shockingly so. I think Star Wars killed his career.

Carrie Fisher's face has been the victim of extensive plastic surgery. She looks nothing like Princess Leia anymore.

Only Harrison Ford has grown old gracefully.

Wait till you see artoo detoo.....he overextended himself on a few bad property investments and now hes an ugly drunk.

It does not matter how much folks are yelling for their support of this movie, they are not to be the first ones to see it.

Star Wars movie is at this moment live in Finland. Yes, you are not going to be even close to be the first ones to see it.

post-58566-0-85997300-1450278812_thumb.j

This happens, when marketing went all nuts. It's expected that there will be an opposite reaction from the Star Wars fans.

First reviews are coming out. Finnish critic gave 4/5 stars to the movie. It was nice, but lacked real surprises.

In practically, the movie was not at all that good. The stars were given due it was first seen in Finland (and maybe some other countries) and because the Star Wars is a legend itself.

So don't keep your hopes high. It's going to be a disappointment after all the media fuzz they wanted to create.

Review in Finnish. Mostly about how the story has been secret until today. Use Google translate if you need.

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/elokuvat/art-1450176821035.html