Patong Immigration Office Closed Today 16-12-2015

Pakaty

I got to the office at 13:30 today and a sign on the door said something like: Office closed today due to system error.

I wanted to make my 90 day report. I'll try again tomorrow. I hope I don't have to ride to Phuket Town.

Did anyone go this morning? Were they open?

I tried to do the report online many, many, many times while I was in the window of 1-2 weeks before report date. I kept getting the same message, "contact your local immigration office".

I tried with IE, Chrome and Firefox. I used the User Agent Overrider, IE Tab, User-Agent Switcher and all caps, as suggested in the 90 Day Online Reporting thread. After the first page where you enter your details I would always get the "contact your local immigration office" message.

^

As I said it's all very tricky and needs to be in the reporting window. I tried my 90 day report online last month. I tried 14 days before and got the dreaded contact immigration message. I resigned myself to going down to Patong office, thought I would give it a try 8 days before .... and it was accepted. I suppose it's all a lottery ...

I did mine online Monday morning, and it was approved late in the afternoon the same day. About 12 days prior to the due date.

I believe that there is an issue with the online system failing to validate your application if your last entry into the country was more than a couple of years ago. IIRC, only the past couple of years of TM6 (Arrival Card) data has been loaded into the database that the online 90 day report system uses when validating an application before passing it off to an IO for manual approval.

I did mine online Monday morning, and it was approved late in the afternoon the same day. About 12 days prior to the due date.

I believe that there is an issue with the online system failing to validate your application if your last entry into the country was more than a couple of years ago. IIRC, only the past couple of years of TM6 (Arrival Card) data has been loaded into the database that the online 90 day report system uses when validating an application before passing it off to an IO for manual approval.

I have processed a friend's 90 day report on line three times. His last arrival was decmber 2010.

However, I can't get mine through even though my last arrival was more recent.