British tourist vanishes in Thailand after telling parents a 'man would not let him leave'

webfact

Scam. Sorry to be controversial, but this has happened just as he is meant to come home. He'll be asking for money next...

After reading the full story it seems to me that this guy is a bit of a "smart Alec" probably out of it quite often, maybe the product of being a spoilt brat.

He should be carefull as he might outsmart himself and end up in some serious trouble.

Go home for Xmas son and grow up!

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's found on the beach and looking for a job Shaved his beard .BBC report ...

like too much this one ... looking for a job !?!?!? cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

this kind of job maybe ?

LOL, old Koh Phangan time.

I know him.

He is little angry that people post allways his pic without his permission.

He ist straight now, max one beer if you pay. smile.png

if he was not so proud of , he should had removed this pic from the web search... giggle.gif

anyway , i personnally make no money with wink.png

Your other FP pic set:

Pic1 and Pic4 The party fighters are in an - assisted by nurses zone -.

Pic 2 this guy has definitely missed the Backyard afterparty.

Pic 3 for 100 baht entrance they clean the beach the next day.

it's nice to have a good time, but you do not need to displace your parents in fear and terror.

Probably lacking so much between the ears he's not too sure now who his parents are...

Gotta love all the wild eyed drug speculation from folks who have never taken anything riskier than a walk down Sukhumvit.

How would you know,unlike the missing Pom,many of us have had a past,but managed to get through it and wise up.

True for someone from oz..but a lot of these older guys from the uk I suspect not..didn't have the same experiences as young Ozzie at that age.. ( especially in terms of travel and Asia).

Gotta love all the wild eyed drug speculation from folks who have never taken anything riskier than a walk down Sukhumvit.
How would you know,unlike the missing Pom,many of us have had a past,but managed to get through it and wise up.

True for someone from oz..but a lot of these older guys from the uk I suspect not..didn't have the same experiences as young Ozzie at that age.. ( especially in terms of travel.

That's true mate I've seen Pricilla Queen of the Desert.

This was no.1 headline in a lot of English online daily papers. If the truth doesn't come out, whatever's happened, it'll be another small nail in the tourism coffin.

the truth game out, he didn't want to be with his parents with christmas and was bullshitting them Edited by FritsSikkink

This was no.1 headline in a lot of English online daily papers. If the truth doesn't come out, whatever's happened, it'll be another small nail in the tourism coffin.

the truth game out, he didn't want to be with his parents with christmas and was bullshitting them

yes, he only want to organize date rapes following rohipnol as future part time in thailand.... 2 hours/day as diving instructor (to attract the nice farangs girls and lure them in a trap) and drug seller for the most of his time.... this guy makes me remember another famous one : a certain Scottish in koh tao ... Good luck with the evil

True for someone from oz..but a lot of these older guys from the uk I suspect not..didn't have the same experiences as young Ozzie at that age.. ( especially in terms of travel.

In boogie street..

Perhaps the young man should receive a small reward in recognition having provided a bunch of expats with a distraction from their own meanigless lives, even if it has only been a chance to demonstrate how bitter and twisted they are.

Perhaps the young man should receive a small reward in recognition having provided a bunch of expats with a distraction from their own meanigless lives, even if it has only been a chance to demonstrate how bitter and twisted they are.

oh yeah , let's give him it

post-242586-0-65933400-1450448577_thumb.

post-242586-0-30186000-1450448579_thumb.

post-242586-0-99443700-1450448580_thumb.

A reflection that even those who now reside here bought such characteristics with them..the young guy is just a temporary idiot..these bunch of expats carry this bitterness with them everywhere all the time..

In boogie street..

Boogie St, Singapore? ;)

Isnt it peculiar how seemingly normal people end up doing and saying things uncharacteristic to the people that know them? Drugs, i believe, are administered by opportunist than taken willingly. Even the weed is laced. Come have fun. Dont come here to be a victim. Hope the guy is ok.