I Like Jose

SantiSuk

I like Jose Mourinho. A real character, I think he's been a great boost to the Prem and I hope we don't lose him.

I like John Terry - seems like a good bloke to me even though he got up to some laddish stuff that many of the male population in Thailand would get up to.

I like previously-Fat Sam. Good down-to-earth bloke who calls a spade a spade

I don't belong on the Football Forums. Shall I get me coat? thumbsup.gif

he's gone SACKED well chelsea deserve all whats coming to them,he's the greatest manager they ever had,but there is more to this than meats the eye.

you dont become chumps from champs.over a short period.

i wont think he will have the time to sign on.

he's gone SACKED well chelsea deserve all whats coming to them,he's the greatest manager they ever had,but there is more to this than meats the eye.

Half the Madrid squad refused to play under him. Six first team players reputedly said they would hand in transfer requests if Mourinho was retained. The Chelsea team quite clearly didn't want him. Probably fed up with being slated in public. Blames everyone but himself and humiliates his medical staff and having been given time to reflect his appalling behavior refuses to stand down and admit wrong.

Liking him is your choice but his players don't seem to hold your opinion. Still he'll have a whacking great pay off to enjoy once he's been sued by Eva Caneira.

Edited by carmine

i very much doubt come next april as the season reaches its finale anyone will be remotely interested in what Mourinho's up to. Clop's now the focus of the press, Ranieri is working magic, theres a huge scrap four top four.

No one is interested in what that <deleted> has to say anymore, least of all his players it now appears clear.

He's the most expensive manager they ever had.

Half the Madrid squad refused to play under him. Six first team players reputedly said they would hand in transfer requests if Mourinho was retained. The Chelsea team quite clearly didn't want him. Probably fed up with being slated in public. Blames everyone but himself and humiliates his medical staff and having been given time to reflect his appalling behavior refuses to stand down and admit wrong.

Liking him is your choice but his players don't seem to hold your opinion. Still he'll have a whacking great pay off to enjoy once he's been sued by Eva Caneira.

all spot on. the irish times second captains podcast is an excellent listen on this, when they lay out the timeline and every incident - he's had a go at almost eviery chelsea player this season by the way, ivanovic, matic, terry, hazard, costa, fabregas - you're reminded just what a horrible, self-obsessed sh*thouse he really is. recommended listening this.

https://soundcloud.com/secondcaptains-it-com