Frenchman found dead with throat slashed in Udon Thani

webfact

Frenchman Found Dead with Throat Slashed in Udon Thani

UDON THANI – Pol Maj Gen Peerapong Wongsaman, the Udon Thani police chief, has told reporters that a French National was found dead with a severe laceration to his throat at a dormitory room in Udon Thani on Thursday.

The 53-year-old, whose name is being withheld, was found dead at Siriwattana dormitory in tambon Samphrao, at around 10.30am, Pol Col Som Wayo, a police investigation officer at Muang district station told the Bangkok Post.

According to the Bangkok Post, Police, forensic officers and a doctor were called to a room on the first floor of the dormitory which was chained from the inside. They cut the chain and found the naked body of the man lying face down in the bathroom.

Six empty bottles of beer were found in the room and another empty bottle of beer was inside the bathroom. Pieces of broken glass were also found there. There were no traces of a struggle, police said.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/frenchman-found-dead-with-throat-slashed-in-udon-thani.html

crt.png
-- Chiang Rai Times 2015-12-18

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The ATM disclosure and girlfriends associates may be key.

If indeed that isn't a chained up account either of events .

Most murdered people who recently acquired a "" new love interest"" often mysteriously have their ATM linked accounts emptied out.

Regards the suicide prognosis few people choose cutting the throat of ones self .

Many pills could be obtained if necessary or a more humane manner than that.

It could be a far more suspect story without the Chain .

And presumably no mention of a window.

Other conspiracy theories might involve ISIS finding French Nationals .

Though the most likely is his girlfriend may not have been the Snow White he expected and his UDON trip was a fatal mistake

Left or right handed , slash ? Self hypnosis ? A thousand years of Samurai culture of committing seppeku ( hair kari ) and most of them could not complete the ritual of plunging a knife into the stomach ,

how some one slashes their own throat what would the odds be on being able to do that 1-6million ?

Sounds like suicide. He was able to cut his throat and throw away the glass and knife afterwards. w00t.gif RIP. coffee1.gif

And no traces.....please Google how many foreigners got killed in Udon Thani.Scary.bah.gif

In recent memory:

The bar owner who was followed home by the Thai assistant manager and hacked to death with a machete? for the night's takings which he kept in his sock.

The 22 yr old German who had the audacity to be in the public park one morning when 3 local guys decided to emulate the Koh Tao murders for fun, and smashed his head in with a hoe..... Never heard any follow up on them in the media.

When you move to the jungle, never underestimate the sheer savageness of the locals.

coffee1.gif

Left or right handed , slash ? Self hypnosis ? A thousand years of Samurai culture of committing seppeku ( hair kari ) and most of them could not complete the ritual of plunging a knife into the stomach ,

how some one slashes their own throat what would the odds be on being able to do that 1-6million ?

"A thousand years of Samurai culture of committing seppeku ( hair kari ) and most of them could not complete the ritual of plunging a knife into the stomach"

Most of them didn't have 7 bottles of Chang (or whatever) down their necks before picking up the blade...........................wink.png

Silly comments, IMO especially when talking about someone who might just have been that one in six million (??) and taken their own life. Depression can be a terrible thing. .

"A thousand years of Samurai culture of committing seppeku ( hair kari ) and most of them could not complete the ritual of plunging a knife into the stomach"

Most of them didn't have 7 bottles of Chang (or whatever) down their necks before picking up the blade...........................wink.png

Silly comments, IMO especially when talking about someone who might just have been that one in six million (??) and taken their own life. Depression can be a terrible thing. .

I guess you have all the information,of autopsy and stomach contents , blood alcohol , etc, and you knew personally that he was depressed,

My great grandfather did it, in front of his family. One in a million eh. Or 6 million.

according to the police reporting,

"Pieces of broken glass were also found there. There were no traces of a struggle, police said.

The man had sustained a severe wound to the right side of his throat which was about 10cm long, There were also wounds to the fingers of both hands, forensic officers said. "

So, cuts on both hands are never signs of struggling with somebody who holds a knife ready to slash your throat?

Where did the forensics learn their job, in a kindergarden building LEGO castles?

No report on a knife found, so how do you slash your throat left handed with a piece of broken glas, if the glas was the weapon?

These are not forensics the police employs, these guys should do a different job as they are obviously not fit for doing forensic research.

The report also shows a picture of the room, it is on ground level, and there's a large slide door leading to the outside, and guess what, i bet it was just pushed close after the murderer left, but our forensics didn't mind because the chain indicated a better motif which would be a quicker end to all the work they are supposed to do. Give the press an easy explanation and close the case, everything else would be too much work.

Edited by crazygreg44

Very graffic pictures on Stickboy site.

wow! you are not kidding.

look at all the foot prints, blood splatters everywhere.

http://www.stickboybangkok.com/news/bloodbath-in-udon-as-frenchman-dies-of-slit-throat/

"A 53-year-old Frenchman was found in a blood-soaked apartment in Udon Thani Thursday morning, dead from multiple wounds to the body and a large gash on his neck. Yet despite this bloodbath, police say they suspect no foul play and that suicide was the most likely cause of death."

Edited by NCC1701A

Sounds like suicide. He was able to cut his throat and throw away the glass and knife afterwards. w00t.gif RIP. coffee1.gif

And no traces.....please Google how many foreigners got killed in Udon Thani.Scary.bah.gif

a long time ago i had a girlfriend from udon thani.

she wanted to marry me. then i discovered that her family owed 200,000 THB and that i was expected to pay this off.

i discused the matter with another farang and his girlfriend who were in a nearby house.

i should not have done this. she told my girlfriend who then refused to sleep with me and threatened to have me killed.

it was late afternoon and too late to catch a bus out of the area so i stayed in the family house.

i left the lght on all night, put pillows in the bed, and sat in an armchair facing the door but hidden.

in the morning i just left. she later finished me and i believe is still working in pattaya looking for a victim.

the father was peaceful enough but you never can tell.

it is always money and lots of it.

falungs do get attacked if the money is not paid.

It ain't even suspected suicide until someone provides a clear statement excluding other methods of egress of a second party. Windows please????

From Stickboy site "The man had sustained multiple wounds to the head, hands and body with a 10cm gash on the right side of his neck" ... this doesn't sound like a suicide to me but then again I am not an armchair detective like many here on TV.