Lazada: Any experience?

burnalot

Been good with me.

Just use the coupon codes that come up most nights for 9-11% off or sometimes just a straight code for 50 baht off for smaller things.

I always use the cash on delivery method for everything and it comes within a few days. I bought a K400 Plus keyboard on late Monday night and it was here Wednesday at 600 baht cheaper then any other online store with discount codes.

I had one item I bought for 15,000 baht once show up and it was the wrong one. They returned it for free, got me the right one and upon receipt, took another 5% off for the hassle they put me through.

It can take up to two months to get a refund, according to their site...my credit card company took 2 hours. They have their own delivery, too, so if it is a lesser known address, or even my condo building....took about 10 minutes of mobile time to direct the three of them here, to deliver my 200 gram package. They use affiliates, like Amazon, and some of them don't play by the same rules. I kind of like Banggood...Ordered from China, sent from Singapore...No fee to use Paypal, and that comes with a 6 month dispute guarantee, I believe. Also a good selection of cheap and sexy stuff for the lady (or the man, who wants to be the lady).

Edited by bangmai

order the goods, then be prepared for 50 emails and 50 phones calls asking you where to deliver it when you already gave them the address crystal clear.

It seems the rest of us gave them addresses clearer than crystal.

All good for me. No problems.

Voucher codes are on their facebook page or email them and ask - there is ALWAYS a voucher code.

I've bought a lot of electronic and kitchen toys, never had a problem and refunded once within a few hours of the email. Highly recommended.

Wife uses them and quick delivery....Only thing I've noticed is lots of items I've researched I can get local for less money.....

Example → shopped Coleman dual fuel camping gear....They have non d/f lantern "reduced/on sale" for 1400b MORE than the Premium Powerhouse d/f that I just bought in town....3900 vrs 5300 Lazada......Sometimes seems like old stock stuff.....

Somewhere on a forum it was mentioned some stuff received was seconds or bait/switch but I've not seen that....

Just got 4 things on 4 seperate orders in Chiangrai.

One Joystick which came by air in 5 days

3 seperate orders for dog food 2 of which came by air and one by road....

all cheaper than at the local shops.

COD is the way to go....no COD no deal is safest. Sometimes their associates are out of stock.

Good company, had a refund within a few days.

First signup and then plan it with one of their many extra discounts from 9-15% they have for a day or after midnight.

Be sure to look for the same product you want, with a search, since different companies sell the same products, sometimes with big price differences.

Many prices can change daily.

Support is an issue, no reply or slow for me anyway in English.

Maybe in Thai support better.

All and all, a positive recommendation from me.

Use them a lot check their prices against eBay about the same and quick delivery

Always use COD

Had to return two sd cards, which failed when testing the no problem on refund, cards were probably fakes

So far five star and for thailand that is very good

Been good with me.

Just use the coupon codes that come up most nights for 9-11% off or sometimes just a straight code for 50 baht off for smaller things.

I always use the cash on delivery method for everything and it comes within a few days. I bought a K400 Plus keyboard on late Monday night and it was here Wednesday at 600 baht cheaper then any other online store with discount codes.

I had one item I bought for 15,000 baht once show up and it was the wrong one. They returned it for free, got me the right one and upon receipt, took another 5% off for the hassle they put me through.

I entirely agree. I live in Chiang Mai and my experience with Lazada has been nothing else than absolutely excellent!

have only good experiences, some 6 times now,

have used the cash on delivery for payment, but also the tesco overthe counter method, both work fine.

delivery is some 3-4 days , Phrae, I was surprised that some multiple deliveries can occur for different items from one order

first delivery was agreed at our city hospital, easy to find place, now the driver can find my home and delivers at home

I am happy with their service and prices are better than in my local /regional shops.

Worked well for us, fast delivery, COD is best. Products can be cheap quality, and diffcult to see the pictures of what your going to purchase. I bought a small coffee grinder, it makes a lot of noise, so much that I can't use it in the mornings, all the neighbors complan. And it gets hot very fast. Not great Quality but the price was right.

Worked well for us, fast delivery, COD is best. Products can be cheap quality, and diffcult to see the pictures of what your going to purchase. I bought a small coffee grinder, it makes a lot of noise, so much that I can't use it in the mornings, all the neighbors complan. And it gets hot very fast. Not great Quality but the price was right.

Turn the music up, so they can't hear it whistling.gif