Problem with neighbor and hiring a lawyer

kjun12

I am not planning to file a suit. I am the one on the defensive. I keep birds (small quail, etc.) and she is opposed to me building a cage near the property line. No legal action has been commenced but I am anticipating the possibility.

Birds are meant for flying, not imprisoned in a cage.

I presume that you have experience with being imprisoned. For what did they put you in jail ?

You presume wrong, I just find it appalling caging any animal, especially birds should shut away from their natural enviroment. I presume your last job was a prison warden?

I saw a similar topic about Thais wanting to put a bird enclosure (chickens) near the property line far from their house. This would give loads of noise to the foreigner who lived close and everyone was complaining about the Thai doing this.

Now I see a foreigner being inconsiderate too, moving it close to the property line instead close to his home and nobody is making a comment about it.

Double standards here.

Your opinion is noted but I ask that you refrain from replying to any of my posts in the future.

Who?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming he means me RBoy, he has not seemed to grasp the concept of a 'public forum' and when the replies are not to his liking he replies by being rude and when that fails, the teddy is thrown fromthe cot.

Your opinion is noted but I ask that you refrain from replying to any of my posts in the future.

Who?

I'm assuming he means me RBoy, he has not seemed to grasp the concept of a 'public forum' and when the replies are not to his liking he replies by being rude and when that fails, the teddy is thrown fromthe cot.

A lot of people don't like the truthful answers.

I've been banned a few times for my comments.

It makes me laugh as as you say people are asking for comments from a wide & varied audience, they get upset when someone tells them it straight.

I'm sure you'll not lose any sleep

It is hard to understand the whole picture when we donot know if you live in a townhouse,condo,large estate,new suburban development or what. Where in Bangkok? What kind of accommodations? is the neighbour Thai? or falang? If thai probably will not need lawyer will go to amphur or some government power to talk about it. Falang anything goes as we all know.

Edited by lovelomsak