Koh Tao: Suspects found guilty of murdering British backpackers

I seem to remember that Sean was very vocal while on the island, and claiming he feared for his life because he knew who the murderers were, but once he left and was out of the reach from the people he feared he shut up and I think he even removed his earlier posts from facebook.

Strange that he didn't pursue it further when he was safe, but just did the opposite.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trolls by nature, aren't here or anywhere for that matter, to be convinced.

They have their own narrow, self-absorbed agenda.

It never really has anything to do with the topic.

It's a game to them.

And, being uninformed is the general trait they display.

My advice? Don't feed them.

Especially, if they don't have a grasp of the English language...

Edited by iReason

Another thing WP admitted to losing his shoes so was barefoot, and they were taking footprints of the burmese which means the attackers were also barefoot another tick on the guilty list.

Yes they were and what a total waste of effort that would be...It was a effort to match the many footprints in the sand around the murder scene....You know, the area that had been contaminated by the world and his wife, oh ! And Mon...And how did they think they would get footprint identity from sand ! And bearing in mind most shoes worn in beach resorts or flip flop type without a tread or footprint unique pattern...A total waste of time...Keeping digging the hole...oh and what was your previous forum name ??

Did the trail ever 'confirm' who the running shirtless man in the photo was?

post-161305-0-21685000-1436621115_thumb.

Interesting that both the man and Nomsod have that bent arm characteristic.

Remarkable, who would have thought there would be two people on one small island with exactly the same left arm characteristic. Remarkable.

Maybe you should send it of to the so called gait expert.

The defense had 2 milionl thb 7 top lawyers and all the same stuff people keep posting again and again.

As an expert on Thailand maybe you could explain how this family is more powerful than the Redbull family ?

He ran over a copper drunk so the main charge would most probably be manslaughter, how come he is hiding out in Singapore and NS is walking around Thailand Freely ?

A tourist could have snapped a photo of NS and hannah at the bar by accident and noticed it months later, then made it public leaving everyone from the top down looking very stupid

So maybe you also could tell me why Prayut a person who is willing to take on Thaksin is bending over backwards for a village headman on a tiny rock ?

do you honestly have to have everything explained to you, the redbull incident - there was no way to falsify anything.

there most likely are photos and cctv footage from inside AC bar, not everyone will be as informed as folk here and realise how important they could be

Who said Prayut is bending over backwards, he is doing exactly what any other PM would do and relying on his police commander to manage police business, Prayut has been told that the case and evidence is sound, why should he think any different, he is no DNA expert, however he may now be slamming a few desks and knocking heads and demanding answers since Myanmar has officially made top level diplomatic noise and demanded a review

Wow top level diplomatic noise from a country with such high standards, at least we can trust them more than the British FCO, Maybe they should of brought there highly trained police force to observe and let the Brits stay at home.

Your established points are nothing that inbred misinformation. that CCTV footage is missing, the hoe being different, no DNA chain of custody, every single thing a malformed "fact" at the end of a chain of Chinese Whispers.

No wonder the people that believe such things are confused about the outcome of the trial.

Well you have misinformed, lied and baited for the last year or so. How you are still allowed to post is beyond me.

Nobody is stopping you from pointing out, specifically, were I have lied or misinformed people regarding this subject; I stand by every thing I have said.

I only know you from your last few posts, were you have accused another person of being a paid shill. Since you are so principled about people posting misinformation, lies and baiting I'm sure you can substantiate that serious accusation, can you?

AleG you have posted blatant lies time and again and when called on them have either gone quiet or responded with more lies or asked the mods to remove the posts that prove you have lied. Fortunately many are still out in the open.

Your lack of humanity is there for all to see. As are you lack of morals.

Now I'm sure you will do your usual and mention to discuss the post and not the poster. As above, you are a joke.

Saying that discodan you won't have a clue what I'm on about since you just joined this forum 2 months ago.

You have a lot of catching up to do, run along now.

In another life discodan referred to Hannah as Victoria. Best to leave him in his own little world.

I seem to remember that Sean was very vocal while on the island, and claiming he feared for his life because he knew who the murderers were, but once he left and was out of the reach from the people he feared he shut up and I think he even removed his earlier posts from facebook.

Strange that he didn't pursue it further when he was safe, but just did the opposite.

What about this guy then that told his family a thai man had taken him, then they found him on the beach, there is a good chance they were both on mushrooms,

Unless you think someone like Sean was sipping sprite at 2 in the morning.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/17/british-man-reported-missing-in-thailand-found-strolling-along-a-beach-5571169/

Here is a thing I am confused about.

David's iPhone 4..

Allegedly taken from David after the attack by one of the Burmese men.. they could not open it as it was locked with pin code. So apparently they smashed it and discarded it near their living quarters. This is at odds with photographs the police displayed at the time (As I posted earlier).

This phone has been verified as being David's by a match with the IMEI -

Let's just for one moment imagine that to be true despite the inconsistencies with the sate of the device.

According to his friends the iPhone was SIM locked to his home account and would therefore cost lost of money to use in Thailand.

David also had a Samsung phone that was unlocked that he used while travelling.

Why would David carry around an expensive iPhone during the dark hours of night near the sea?

What about this guy then that told his family a thai man had taken him, then they found him on the beach, there is a good chance they were both on mushrooms,

Unless you think someone like Sean was sipping sprite at 2 in the morning.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/17/british-man-reported-missing-in-thailand-found-strolling-along-a-beach-5571169/

"there is a good chance they were both on mushrooms,"

Is this the bit where you just pull out fantasies based on nothing more than your warped imagination?

You are sounding ever more Desperate Dan..

Your established points are nothing that inbred misinformation. that CCTV footage is missing, the hoe being different, no DNA chain of custody, every single thing a malformed "fact" at the end of a chain of Chinese Whispers.

No wonder the people that believe such things are confused about the outcome of the trial.

Well you have misinformed, lied and baited for the last year or so. How you are still allowed to post is beyond me.

Nobody is stopping you from pointing out, specifically, were I have lied or misinformed people regarding this subject; I stand by every thing I have said.

I only know you from your last few posts, were you have accused another person of being a paid shill. Since you are so principled about people posting misinformation, lies and baiting I'm sure you can substantiate that serious accusation, can you?

AleG you have posted blatant lies time and again and when called on them have either gone quiet or responded with more lies or asked the mods to remove the posts that prove you have lied. Fortunately many are still out in the open.

Your lack of humanity is there for all to see. As are you lack of morals.

Now I'm sure you will do your usual and mention to discuss the post and not the poster. As above, you are a joke.

Yes, this one particular gentleman is a very clever, and actually fairly persuasive, advocate for the dark forces hard at work in this case.

Reading this person's carefully crafted attacks upon selected lines of reasoning - those most damaging to those he wishes to defend - I am reminded of the arguments of those skilled and highly paid defense lawyers in the OJ Simpson double murder case.

Even though you knew that all common sense, life experiences, understanding of human nature, and information available in the public domain pointed incontrovertibly to his guilt, somehow for just a moment, as you listened to the arguments of his high powered defense lawyers, you could be persuaded of the possibility he was innocent.

Then you would return to reality. In the real world, nobody with a shred of common sense could believe he was not guilty. The same exact scenario exists when a certain poster steps up to defend the person(s) whom common sense and all available information points to as the likely perpetrator(s) of this crime.

Well done, sir. I hope you've been well compensated for your efforts, as you've been doing yeoman's work here indeed.

David's iPhone 4..

Allegedly taken from David after the attack by one of the Burmese men.. they could not open it as it was locked with pin code. So apparently they smashed it and discarded it near their living quarters. This is at odds with photographs the police displayed at the time (As I posted earlier).

Let's just for one moment imagine that to be true despite the inconsistencies with the sate of the device.

According to his friends the iPhone was SIM locked to his home account and would therefore cost lost of money to use in Thailand.

Why would David carry around an expensive iPhone during the dark hours of night near the sea?

Hi...I too am confused about the various phones etc and who found what and where...I know Smedly has given a account but there still is lots of questions more than answers. Just as a side note when I'm in Thailand I too always carry two phones all the time..A old cheap phone with Thai SIM card and my smart phone which I use for Internet access / wifi etc...Have done the same now for 5 years and know others who do the same...

irrelevant, loads of people do this, cheap phone to use with a Thai sim to send texts back home, more upto date phone on UK or wherever contract with mobile data turned off so just used for taking pictures/videos etc.

Well I quite agree, apart from the "irrelevant" bit. I do exactly the same thing.

David's other phone (Samsung Hero) also had a camera for taking photos\videos.

And would one take such a phone out in the middle of the night when on the lash on a beach when the only place to keep such an object would be your shorts pocket?

I'd never take my expensive phone out with me if I was going to be on a beach.

David's iPhone 4..

Hi...I too am confused about the various phones etc and who found what and where...I know Smedly has given a account but there still is lots of questions more than answers. Just as a side note when I'm in Thailand I too always carry two phones all the time..A old cheap phone with Thai SIM card and my smart phone which I use for Internet access / wifi etc...Have done the same now for 5 years and know others who do the same...

Well I do the same, but I don't take out the expensive one when on the lash, or to the beach (unless it is in my man-bag with my man stuff)

irrelevant, loads of people do this, cheap phone to use with a Thai sim to send texts back home, more upto date phone on UK or wherever contract with mobile data turned off so just used for taking pictures/videos etc.

Well I quite agree, apart from the "irrelevant" bit. I do exactly the same thing.

David's other phone (Samsung Hero) also had a camera for taking photos\videos.

And would one take such a phone out in the middle of the night when on the lash on a beach when the only place to keep such an object would be your shorts pocket?

I'd never take my expensive phone out with me if I was going to be on a beach.

Agreed, I wouldn't either but lots of people still do.

When David went out that night he wouldn't probably think about ending up on a beach...And Mr Tee...I take both phones out even when on the lash !! Never had a problem in 5 years and maybe a total of maybe 30 months in 5 years..

David's iPhone 4..

Because he was a backpacker and didn't want to risk having his expensive phone nicked from his resort room. Doh!

Read the bottom comment to see a particularly nasty example of a Troll.

(Surprised the post remains)

Well if you're looking for trolls perhaps we should ask Berybert to step up to the plate as he accused David Millers brother of hoping to get a free jolly in Thailand courtesy of the RTP, and was enjoying his fifteen minutes of fame.

That is totally beyond the pale.

Saying that discodan you won't have a clue what I'm on about since you just joined this forum 2 months ago.

You have a lot of catching up to do, run along now.

In another life discodan referred to Hannah as Victoria. Best to leave him in his own little world.

Yes the style and glossing over lack of basic information is starting to show similarities. Not going to waste any more time on this one

Edited by bunglebag

Read the bottom comment to see a particularly nasty example of a Troll.

(Surprised the post remains)

Well if you're looking for trolls perhaps we should ask Berybert to step up to the plate as he accused David Millers brother of hoping to get a free jolly in Thailand courtesy of the RTP, and was enjoying his fifteen minutes of fame.

That is totally beyond the pale.

I would say hoping to see two men being executed on live T.V. is worse than hoping for a free holiday.

So i will give an update on who the conspiracy theorist say are in on cover up

The whole of Koh Tao island 15,000

The police

The doctors

The Coroner

The Dna analysts

The 4 institutes that tested Nomsods dna

The Rotti seller

The prosecution

The courts

Prayut

Sean

also a late starter the Miller Family

you forgot the UK Embassy and Scotland Yard

Last but not least anyone that voices the opinion that such a vast conspiracy is nonsense.

A post in violation of fair use policy has been removed as well as a reply:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

"As an expert on Thailand maybe you could explain how this family is more powerful than the Redbull family ?........

So maybe you also could tell me why Prayut a person who is willing to take on Thaksin is bending over backwards for a village headman on a tiny rock ?"

Disco, you clearly have no understanding of the source of that village headman's power - and it's not just the massive amount of money generated on those three islands, especially on the full moon.

As I said before, I like everyone on this forum do not know all the facts, all the evidence etc is not made available to the general public unless you were in court every day for the trial,

and then only if you can speak/understand Thai and the legal jargon.

Innocent or guilty?

We all have our own opinion and that is our perogative.

Maybe they did get it right , maybe not.

There is a hell of a lot of sceptisism in many people's eyes that it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

One thing though that the whole world knows, is that the investigation was a complete and utter shambles from start to finish.

That alone makes one wonder if the verdict was indeed correct, and does nothing to convince the world that the Thai judicial system can be trusted.

Consequently conspiracy theories, corruption etc. will continue and this will only do harm to Thailand.

Edited by Pormax

As I said before, I like everyone on this forum do not know all the facts, all the evidence etc is not made available to the general public unless you were in court every day for the trial,

and then only if you can speak/understand Thai and the legal jargon.

Innocent or guilty?

We all have our own opinion and that is our perogative.

Maybe they did get it right , maybe not.

There is a hell of a lot of sceptisism in many people's eyes that it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt.

One thing though that the whole world knows, is that the investigation was a complete and utter shambles from start to finish.

That alone makes one wonder if the verdict was indeed correct, and does nothing to convince the world that the Thai judicial system can be trusted.

Consequently conspiracy theories, corruption etc. will continue and this will only do harm to Thailand.

Ironically the investigation wasn't a complete shambles from the start. The RTP were doing surprisingly well and had actually arrested one and were pursuing another suspect that most Thais and Falangs believe were responsible until the lead investigator was abruptly transferred and the B2 arrested.

As for "all the evidence" being made available to the general public - my understanding is that no real evidence has been made available to anyone

I've posted this before, but it is worth a repeat as it is someone that is very familiar with how things run down there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peaD7E6cUso&feature=youtu.be

Thx for posting. For English subtitles, click on CC box in lower right hand corner

You can also click on the gear icon to turn them on.

Edited by T_Dog