Good Girl Bad Girl?

cosa

I met this girl in a thai nightclub last night, she came over to me to talk, where no other thai would cause i was the only farang

later on she asked me to go to her place with her friends i declined,

because i am not sure of her intentions good girl bad girl, want money from me?

she has a job selling houses was driving i think her dads toyato pick up so she does seem to have a few bob

Met her friends today they seem middle class like her but they look like they never spoke with farang before a bit shy you know...

Tonight we will go out again but if she is good girl in thai culture she should not be asking me home straight away even if its her own rented apertment....

Any ideas just go for it i thinking.........

Approach with caution I'd say, it isn't something a 'normal' Thai girl would do (not that I've met any... :o ). Maybe this is a new type of hustler?!! If she's a bit of alright and you're up for a bit of adventure but can keep your wits about you then go for it and see how it goes. But the slightest hint of her playing you you gotta get outta there!!

I met this girl in a thai nightclub last night, she came over to me to talk, where no other thai would cause i was the only farang

she has a job selling houses was driving i think her dads toyato pick up so she does seem to have a few bob

Met her friends today they seem middle class like her but they look like they never spoke with farang before a bit shy you know...

Tonight we will go out again but if she is good girl in thai culture she should not be asking me home straight away even if its her own rented apertment....

Some Thai girls will shag a farang as

- experiment

- not likely he will brag to everyone she knows that she is loose

- many Thai middle class girls are sleeping around

One mate even had a Thai girl pay for a room and drinks to bang him! If they have money thwy will make a point of "I am no hooker"

just bone her and see what hapens

In my expreince this is a little fast but doesn't surprise me. I've had "good" Thai women be quite aggressive with me - in a nice way. Had one I just knew from chatting online for a month or so but never met (educated, professional position, good looking, etc.) message me one Friday evening around quitting time and say "I'm hungry and I'm horny". ok I guess we could go out for dinner...

I agree with the comment that maybe you being farang does give her some flexibility and less worry about small talk. You're a safe adventure. If the friends give you you the OK nod you are in like flint. Have fun.

I know a couple of good girls who would do this. Both are very well off with their own businesses, the latest cars and a couple of apartments to boot.

Both are dentists, both have been divorced and have a child each. One regularly seeks a farang companion in the pattaya nightclubs. The other is shy and would approach companionship in the way the OP mentioned with friends present initially.

Both are not after money, just companionship.

I met this girl in a thai nightclub last night,
BAD GIRL
she came over to me to talk,
BAD GIRL
where no other thai would cause i was the only farang
EVEN WORSE, ONLY BAR GIRLS WILL
SHE WAS TRYING TO ROB YOU
MAKE A WILL BEFORE YOU GO
  • Like 1

Seriously hard to say what her intentions are, perhaps you should ask???

Isn't it ironic the minute the tables are turned (on a guy) question marks are raised as to what the girl's intentions are... :D

I mean isn't it a dream come true for something like that to be handed on a plate??!! I'd love for that to happen to me!! Guess it is quite unusual though. :o

Invite her out to your place - least you know you will be reasonably safe. Or better yet neutral ground and grab a hotel room. :D

Seriously hard to say what her intentions are, perhaps you should ask???

your a frigging brain surgeon brits as thats exactly what i would of done. :D

cheers you learned man. :o

In my expreince this is a little fast but doesn't surprise me. I've had "good" Thai women be quite aggressive with me - in a nice way. Had one I just knew from chatting online for a month or so but never met (educated, professional position, good looking, etc.) message me one Friday evening around quitting time and say "I'm hungry and I'm horny". ok I guess we could go out for dinner...

I agree with the comment that maybe you being farang does give her some flexibility and less worry about small talk. You're a safe adventure. If the friends give you you the OK nod you are in like flint. Have fun.

cricky's jean, :D

get it frigging right will you. :D

its in like bloody "FLIN".

not bleeding flint. :o

mate, its in like errol flin. :D

he was a top aussie pants man and boned every frigging actress on gods earth. :D

what a great aussie bleeder he was, and all us aussie have top respect for the man. :D

Some of the more adventurous and cosmopolitan girls from Bangkok enjoy going out "on the pull".

I once met a lovely professional woman who was in Rayong to do an audit at a local petrochem factory. She approached me at a nightclub, and took me back to her hotel. A great evening with no strings attached......... I felt so cheap, and ..... used. :o

:D

Having thought about there was an occassion I met a "normal" Thai girl...on my flight back to the UK she was a (pretty fit!!) airline stewardess. Anyway we had a short chat on the plane cos she was busy doing her stuff too and when we landed I slipped her my number and told her to call me next time she was in town. I didn't think anything of it and thought there was no way she'd call me. Lo and behold a couple of weeks later she sent me a text saying she was coming on such and such a date. Well...we met up and went out for drink....she was well fit, I couldn't believe it...not only that, I'm "non-white" too so that says a lot about race relations (improving) from Thais...!!!! Or maybe I am just "you so hansome yooooouu, I li you smiiiile" :o

haha....

I think most Thai girls are very shy in public.

But in bed, NO! hehe

It's a good job TV is virtual and not paper based.

hel_l the pages would be stuck together... just like the source of insperation for some of the stuff above.

Hey but don't knock it, one handed typing is a skill not to be sniffed at... (pun intended)

Well, maybe he is that kind that syas he meet his that girlfriend down at the pharmacy or library :D How often have you heard this one: Oh, I'm lucky I don't have a bargirl as a girlfriend. I met her at the shopping mall." ? :o

Edited by alexth

Even worst case scenario….She could tie you to the bed :o , while her friend is off with your ATM & password! :D

If you’re having fun with them, why don’t you just meet up & enjoy their company as much as you want – but in public places only. Never go back to their place if you don’t know she/them that well.

Be very cautious kid

I know a couple of good girls who would do this. Both are very well off with their own businesses, the latest cars and a couple of apartments to boot.

Both are dentists, both have been divorced and have a child each. One regularly seeks a farang companion in the pattaya nightclubs. The other is shy and would approach companionship in the way the OP mentioned with friends present initially.

Both are not after money, just companionship.

Just because a girl is well off financially or is a professional, such as an oral surgeon, doesn't make her good.

Just because there's a girl who seeks farang companionship, who is a somtam seller, doesn't make her bad.

Just because a girl is well off financially or is a professional, such as an oral surgeon, doesn't make her good.

Just because there's a girl who seeks farang companionship, who is a somtam seller, doesn't make her bad.

Good has nothing to do with the girl’s financial status. It’s how the girl conducts herself. I know the 2 girls I mentioned and I know plenty of somtum sellers that I consider good girls too.

My definition of bad would be along the lines of someone standing in skimpy clothes shouting out Hello sexy man to all the punters walking past their establishment.

This is Bangkok, do not believe everything you read about this Thai culture thing, it does not apply to Bkk.

BKK is a big cosmopolitan city and girls here these days are not much different than what they are in most big cities in this world...