Gof Buggy for disabled

Pigman

I've injured my back, meaning that I have a temporary difficulty walking. I'm transiting swampy on Monday, but I cannot find how to book one of the golf buggies I see parked up around the airport. Bangkok Airways have offered a wheelchair, but I am not incapable of walking, so reluctant to go down this route.

Does anybody know how I can book one of these buggies, please?

AFAIK the buggies are only used in the transit area and not land side.

You can book these (at a price) here : https://www.bangkokflightservices.com/PremiumAirportServices.php

I used to book them and they do give an excellent service.

However now since my mobility has deteriorated I use the wheelchair option provided by the airlines. This service at Suvarnabhumi is excellent.

If you can make it to the check-in, the service starts there, if not your driver can go in to get you picked up curbside, which I always do.

Hope to have helped.

Yermanee wai.gif

p.s. Just noticed you do need the transit option so BFS is the way to go if you want a buggy.

Edited by yermanee

• 2 weeks later...

What is BFS?

Bangkok Flight Services

Agreed about the service, very good and reliable.

I sometimes use it when arriving, their rep will meet you straight off the plane in a buggy ( if required ) and take you through the premium lane, about 1500THB or thereabouts.

I have no disabilities and my main purpose is to avoid the queues at the regular immigration line.

Thanks

whistling.gif I have never used one of the Golf cart things, but I routinely book a wheelchair from the airlines.

The airline will arrange for the wheelchair to meet you on the arrival of your flight.

Just book the wheelchair in advance when you book your flight

The wheelchair will be there as you exit your arrival flight.

They take you through immigration, help you get your baggage, and will let you exchange money if needed and take you to a taxi.

I normally give a small tip to the wheelchair attendant....but it isn't a requirement...just a tip for good service.