Thai police defend Koh Tao murders investigations

webfact

"Those reports are groundless. Doctors have examined the defendants' physical health and there is no sign of torture," Prachum said.

Water boarding and rubber hoses don't leave any physical signs. That might be the only "professional law enforcement procedure" the police carried out skillfully.

Well you can put that down to another thing the can't do properly because Zaw Lin claimed the bruising on his chest was from torture, and not from David fighting back when he attacked him

Interesting you should say that 'DD'. Perhaps you could explain why David suffered small cuts and injuries to his arms and hands when according to the RTP and their acolytes, he was suddenly attacked/incapaciated from behind with a hoe, by 2 sex-craving Burmese thugs. According to the evidence David's DNA was on the handle of the hoe, in which case he was in a fit state to defend himself. Are you now rebutting the police/prosecution version of events, saying David was not suddenly attacked but was involved in a violent struggle with his assailants, during which Zaw Lin suffered injuries to his chest. Please clarify your point.

To DiscDan

If I don't receive your reply to my post above, I will assume your reply to 'jaltsc' was nothing more than a comment made without adequate thought relating to the evidence in this trial.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much different to the Airline issue, where they had it all under control....

Then admitted they need Foreigners to come in and help sort the mess and train Thais to do their job....

Why should the RTP or Forensic people be any different.....

I would love for Dr Phil to have all the people involved including the Police undergo a Polygraph Test.

Although their results are not admissible in courts it would be very interesting.

Wouldn't work, the Polygraph machine couldn't handle it and would explode with the force of 40 Hiroshima bombs.....

I would love for Dr Phil to have all the people involved including the Police undergo a Polygraph Test.

Although their results are not admissible in courts it would be very interesting.

Wouldn't work, the Polygraph machine couldn't handle it and would explode with the force of 40 Hiroshima bombs.....

Problem with lie detectors is that they are based on reading stress of subject when lying. If lying is a culturally approved even promoted behavior (making you subai rather than be honest), then no stress, so would appear to be truthful.

ii like the word transparency it means open and above board I don't think they know what the word means they collected the so called evidence when everybody had trampled all over the crime scene they obviously did a semen test on the two boys easy to say the semen was taken from the body of Hannah witheridge whose to know the whole case was a rig from start to finish dna evidence was concocted to fit the crime and the verdict concluded to appease the victims families.