Biggest load of rubbish ever read about Thai girls, amazing.

flyDelight

Biggest load of rubbish ever read about Thai girls, amazing

Really?

You can't have been reading this forum or in Thailand for long have you? Do a search for the bloke who claimed he got all his women/sex for 'free' via an online 'dating' site (can't remember his nickname now) but claimed he dumped one 'respectable' lass for sweating too much, even though he had no job here, nor any language skills. It got better as he was ridiculed into claiming to boff Coyote girls off NEP and reckoned they paid him for the honour.....(I kid you not) though I have a feeling it was probably wiped as things got silly on that one but it was golden.

Stick around a while and you'll probably read far worse here; or you certainly will on some of the ridiculous Thai 'Blogs' around Cyberspace, especially that ludicrous Stickman nonsense....

Better still, hit a few bars in 'seamier' parts of Thailand and you'll invariably come across some poorly dressed, skint, fat, sweating, reeking, overweight, bald headed bloke who will claim 'he never pays for it'...

This isn't a regular blog. It's a site set up to provide links to other sites to improve their search engine ranking. The content isn't intended to be meaningful, just to be appreciated by the likes of Google.

And the OP's link on TV helps with that. smile.png

Edited by rhodie

Biggest load of rubbish ever read about Thai girls, amazing

Really?

You can't have been reading this forum or in Thailand for long have you? Do a search for the bloke who claimed he got all his women/sex for 'free' via an online 'dating' site (can't remember his nickname now) but claimed he dumped one 'respectable' lass for sweating too much, even though he had no job here, nor any language skills. It got better as he was ridiculed into claiming to boff Coyote girls off NEP and reckoned they paid him for the honour.....(I kid you not) though I have a feeling it was probably wiped as things got silly on that one but it was golden.

Stick around a while and you'll probably read far worse here; or you certainly will on some of the ridiculous Thai 'Blogs' around Cyberspace, especially that ludicrous Stickman nonsense....

Better still, hit a few bars in 'seamier' parts of Thailand and you'll invariably come across some poorly dressed, skint, fat, sweating, reeking, overweight, bald headed bloke who will claim 'he never pays for it'...

Dear Mr URdoomed, You've got to stop talking about me and sending my description on the internet, I can't keep up with the requests for my phone number!!!biggrin.pngwhistling.gifwai.gif