New Aussie Pie Shop - Jomtien - Delishimo!

Gsxrnz

I just bought some pies at the new shop, just opened today on Thappraya as it heads towards Jomtien Beach. The same building that Sunrise Tacos was in before it closed down.

Anyway, they're bloody delicious. I bought four to take home, and already consumed three in 20 minutes. The fourth one has a limited lifespan once I finish this post.

I don't know the owner, but he intro'd himself as Michael from Sydney. Nice bloke, although he did add that although from Sydney, he was originally from Tasmania. Irrespective, he makes an awesome pie.

I've been chasing a decent Kiwi or Aussie style pie for years, and finally found a place that knows what a pie should look and taste like. Now I don't have to convince friends and family to fill up their suitcases with pies when they come over.

Now, where's that other pie....

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

come on mr. mod he shouldnt be allowed to post about pies just before dinner.licklips.giflicklips.giflicklips.gif

Mate, I can tell you that I'm now suffering the consequences of letting my eyes be bigger than my belly. Four pies was probably two to many at one sitting.

I reckon I've taken one for the team, but by god it was worth it!! facepalm.gif

OK what's the name of the shop?

Its a long road.

Still wish I could find someone that imports

HOLLANDS PIES

From the UK.

I would pay Premium prices for them.

But I will try the new pie maker.

The new place is here: https://goo.gl/maps/89yr8qBff5z

It occupies what was formerly Sunrise Tacos.

It is open from 8am to 8pm and does various types of pies (savoury and sweet) and appears to be a cafe/restaurant rather than a bar (no alcohol licence?).

From outside the furniture makes it look fairly upmarket.

I have no idea about the prices.

come on mr. mod he shouldnt be allowed to post about pies just before dinner.licklips.giflicklips.giflicklips.gif

Mate, I can tell you that I'm now suffering the consequences of letting my eyes be bigger than my belly. Four pies was probably two to many at one sitting.

I reckon I've taken one for the team, but by god it was worth it!! facepalm.gif

only 4,if you'd had 6cans of john kepplers to wash them down i am sure you could have managed 2more. I COULD

Righto scales, it's D-Day for you. I've said many a time that it's either you or the pies. You've only lasted this long, lazing around on the floor and putting on weight, because there have been no decent Aussie or Kiwi pies to munch on in this area. Well, it seems times are about to change, and I'm heading to Jomtien right now. I shall be back in an hour - have your bags packed ready to leave.

Yes the shop is closed.

I was there and seen the blokes wife, apparently he got sick and has gone to hospital (hopefully not food poisoning from one of his pies). She said maybe they will be back open on Thursday.

Edited by rws85

Wow orgasms galore over pies that's it I stop going to walking street for my health instead I'll head over to the nearest pie shop and get fat but w8 a minute I am already fat but I blame it on the beer case still pending on that 1.

Creampies perhaps?